PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

WHATTT!!!!  Pretty good for a fan film.  I think Nathan Fillion just needs to get in a bit better shape and he would be absolutely perfect.  And fudgy Stephen Lang as Sully!   The elena is alright.  But Emily Rose is GOAT!

Legend

WHATTT!!!!  Pretty good for a fan film.  I think Nathan Fillion just needs to get in a bit better shape and he would be absolutely perfect.  And fudgy Stephen Lang as Sully!   The elena is alright.  But Emily Rose is GOAT!
Guess that's what Fillion was hinting at.

nnodley

Guess that's what Fillion was hinting at.
Yep.  Pretty dang good though.  I liked it a lot.  I hope that if it gets enough good reactions then maybe an official movie might be made. This just proves, imo, that a good uncharted movie can be made.  So if an official one goes through hopefully it's not trash.

Legend

Stephen Lang was a great Sully. If they make a full movie, they definitely should go with him.

Xevross

Holy shame give me a full film with Nathan FIllion and Stephen Lang right now!!!!!!!! Nathan Fillion looks so much lake Nate, just needs to work on the voice a little.

Kerotan

Currently playing dark siders 2 ps4 and Yakuza 5 ps3. Both turning into slogs. Tough going.

the-pi-guy

In some parts of that, Fillion's voice is pretty awesome that I can imagine it being Drake.  

Overall that was awesome.  

Xevross

In some parts of that, Fillion's voice is pretty awesome that I can imagine it being Drake. 

Overall that was awesome. 
Yeah he goes from being almost an exact match of Nathan Drake to being a bit off. But this just shows if they worked on a proper film and he got more practise/ coaching he could be a perfect Drake. I also don't want anyone else as Sully now.

the-pi-guy

I've seen some people complain about Jak 2's difficulty, but personally there's parts in GoW (especially 2) that's way worse than anything there.

Dr. Pezus

I've seen some people complain about Jak 2's difficulty, but personally there's parts in GoW (especially 2) that's way worse than anything there.
Hmm I guess. Jak 2 has uneven difficulty though. Starts off pretty hard

Xevross

Amazon just told me TLOU2 is delivering 29th march next year. Placeholder? Man, early next year is soooooo packed.

nnodley

Amazon just told me TLOU2 is delivering 29th march next year. Placeholder? Man, early next year is soooooo packed.
I feel like thats an odd placeholder to have.  I would think they would make the placeholder date for like december 2019 if they don't know the date.  I wouldn't think they would put it out in March with Days Gone being February, but would be rad!

Kerotan

Just completed the part of darksiders 2 where you go back to earth. That part was pretty cool. At the citadel now so hopefully there's not too much left. Already been playing it for 15 hours playing throup ASAP. If there is indeed a lot left then this is a very long hack and slash game. Cool for those who really like it but I just want it to be over so I can move onto my next backlog game.

BananaKing

No way. They have Days Gone in that time frame. With how similar the genres as they would be sending out Days Gone to die, despite it having lots of potential.

Go Up