BasilZero

It's apparently fake
That is hax.

I see "Legend" in the quote ;P

Raven

Jun 17, 2017, 10:50 PM Last Edit: Jun 17, 2017, 11:04 PM by Raven
:O

Which Legend is this?
The twitter account supposedly belongs to LI Legend, a well known member of the fighting game community.
It's apparently fake
Did someone expose it?

Nevermind. Just looked into it. Was a clever photoshop. dang it. Though now I'm curious what his "facts" were outside of the pic.

Kerotan

Ah lads a troll on Vgchartz hasn't made me laugh like this in a while.  Pretty sure he's an alt too :D

PS4 vs PS3 in Japan – VGChartz Gap Charts – April 2017 Update - VGChartz

BasilZero

dang, I need to finish rendering these videos so I can finish the rest of FFXV before FFXII TZA comes :'(

Looks like I'll be playing Persona 5 and FFXII TZA back to back.

Dr. Pezus

dang, I need to finish rendering these videos so I can finish the rest of FFXV before FFXII TZA comes :'(

Looks like I'll be playing Persona 5 and FFXII TZA back to back.
Why don't you just let ffxii wait?  :o

BasilZero

Why don't you just let ffxii wait?  :o
I dont wanna ;(

DerNebel

I actually got FFXV on friday for 25€. I've only played about 2 1/2 hours of the game over the weekend, but man I'm really not feeling it. Maybe I'll give it another go this evening, but Final Fantasy might have truly lost me.

darkknightkryta

I actually got FFXV on friday for 25€. I've only played about 2 1/2 hours of the game over the weekend, but man I'm really not feeling it. Maybe I'll give it another go this evening, but Final Fantasy might have truly lost me.
I actually liked the gameplay, but you're probably not the only one.  Square Enix needs to rethink game development cause they're going to be losing money real soon of they keep this non-sense up.

Dr. Pezus

I actually liked the gameplay, but you're probably not the only one.  Square Enix needs to rethink game development cause they're going to be losing money real soon of they keep this non-sense up.
Have they fixed the final chapters?

darkknightkryta

Have they fixed the final chapters?
No clue.  I kinda stopped playing hoping they do.

DerNebel

Shawn Layden: The 2018 games are coming the first half of the year - NeoGAF

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/wh...ng-spider-man/
The second most common criticism of Sony's conference was the lack of titles on show with 2017 release dates. The Uncharted spin-off Lost Legacy and Horizon Zero Dawn expansion aside, everything was set to release next year. Bizarrely, one of the few major titles Sony is releasing between now and Christmas, racing sim GT Sport, didn't even make the cut. "To be honest, we're already halfway through 2017…" Layden counters - and he has a point. It's been an unusually front-loaded year for Sony thanks to successful Spring releases like Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh.   "And that's the nature of game development. No, I feel the lineup we have coming into the holidays this year - and GT will launch in the fall - I don't know if you got to go to the pre-show (hands on event for media)? Well GT was heavily represented there on the floor. We think there is a lot of attention around that title from our company. And the stuff coming in 2018, all of that is coming in the first half of the year, so. Is it in the next 12 to 13 months? Most likely. So."

Most of the 2017 stuff was shown in the pre-show (Everybody's Golf, Matterfall, Gran Turismo Sport, and third party stuff like Crash and Undertale). But does this mean Spider-Man and Shadow of the Colossus are coming out by June 2018? If so, that's once again a packed first half of the year since God of War is also arriving early in 2018. O_O

By god do I hope this is true and that this is including Spider-Man.

Dr. Pezus

Shawn Layden: The 2018 games are coming the first half of the year - NeoGAF
Most of the 2017 stuff was shown in the pre-show (Everybody's Golf, Matterfall, Gran Turismo Sport, and third party stuff like Crash and Undertale). But does this mean Spider-Man and Shadow of the Colossus are coming out by June 2018? If so, that's once again a packed first half of the year since God of War is also arriving early in 2018. O_O

By god do I hope this is true and that this is including Spider-Man.
*So long as there will be no delays

DerNebel

*So long as there will be no delays
Sure, but that'd at least mean that they'll delay to the second half of 2018, probably, instead of into 2019. Also Insomniac is a pretty well managed studio and no matter what they say I still think Marvel has a specific release time in mind for Spider-Man that they really rather wouldn't miss. And Bluepoint is really efficient and good at what they are doing as well.

Spider-Man and SotC are actually two Sony projects that I'm fairly certain will not be officially delayed at least.

Go Up