Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I bought the switch for this, mario odyssey, mario kart and kingdom battle. Add in golf quest and its already worth it for me.

Also I just finished the game twice, firstly after not getting all the memories and secondly after getting them all.

Definitely my new favourite game ever.
Holy cow. :o
You have been having a lot of favorite games lately!  

Xevross

Holy cow. :o
You have been having a lot of favorite games lately! 
Well, Odyssey and Zelda are two of my top 10 all time games ever (along with horizon from earlier in the year), but that's about it :D  I guess you can add Divnity Original Sin 2 as one of my favourite ever RPGs (I need to play more of this) and AC Origins as one of my favourite game worlds.

I've just had a great year with gaming, in 2016 I struggled to pick games for GOTY. I think I came up with two: Uncharted 4 and Pokemon Sun. Apart from that I didn't play any games I thought were worth mentioning as GOTY. This year I have about 10 games I think are worth at least mentioning and 3 that are stand-out incredible. Its not like I played more games this year either, I played about the same amount.

Legend

Well, Odyssey and Zelda are two of my top 10 all time games ever (along with horizon from earlier in the year), but that's about it :D  I guess you can add Divnity Original Sin 2 as one of my favourite ever RPGs (I need to play more of this) and AC Origins as one of my favourite game worlds.

I've just had a great year with gaming, in 2016 I struggled to pick games for GOTY. I think I came up with two: Uncharted 4 and Pokemon Sun. Apart from that I didn't play any games I thought were worth mentioning as GOTY. This year I have about 10 games I think are worth at least mentioning and 3 that are stand-out incredible. Its not like I played more games this year either, I played about the same amount.
2017 has been boss. We shouldn't vote for GOTY for at least a few more weeks since I think a lot of us are in the middle of finishing 2017 games, but it'll be packed.

DerNebel

2017 has been boss. We shouldn't vote for GOTY for at least a few more weeks since I think a lot of us are in the middle of finishing 2017 games, but it'll be packed.
I'm fine the game I'm currently finishing isn't getting anywhere near my GOTY list. :P

Xevross

I'm fine the game I'm currently finishing isn't getting anywhere near my GOTY list. :P
What's that?

DerNebel

Xevross

Xenoblade 2
Oh, yeah that game doesn't look so good to me.

Legend

Xenoblade 2
You haven't abandoned it? I was worried it was really really bad.

DerNebel

You haven't abandoned it? I was worried it was really really bad.
It's mediocre. I hate it half the time, especially the freaking randomized Blade system, but the other half is pretty good.

Also I don't like abandoning games that I've paid 60€ for and I don't have anything else to play at the moment anyways.

the-pi-guy

Lost Vikings: when you've been stuck on a level for so long even the characters are making witty remarks.  

"What, we are here again!?"
"Give us a break, Eric!  This is a tough level."
"More chances to eat, take down monsters!"

Dr. Pezus

Direct tomorrow!

Legend

Woohoo any clues what it's for?

darkknightkryta

Woohoo any clues what it's for?
Smash Bros. is my guess.

Legend

Smash Bros. is my guess.