Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm getting a win u soon.maybe..

7H3

I'm torn I'd like to get an xbox one, but wii U I think will have more games exclusive that I'd actually want to play
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

If I get a second console it'll be the wiiu, I almost bought one then decided against it.

darkknightkryta

I'm getting a win u soon.maybe..

Get with the program!  My Wii U's been collecting dust for months now.  You're way behind!  Seriously, Wind Waker gets no love from me :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, I'm waiting for the next price drop and the new Zelda.

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

So 2016 then :D

If the Wii U makes it that far :O

Dr. Pezus

If the Wii U makes it that far :O

Zelda will likely be one of Nintendo's last releases for U. Just like Zelda for Wii

Legend

Zelda will likely be one of Nintendo's last releases for U. Just like Zelda for Wii

And zelda for gamecube.

BasilZero

Nintendo pretty much got me into gaming - I mean I didnt know SEGA existed until I went to my cousin's house and played Streets of rage and Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time.

Anyways here's my brief history with Nintendo

February 1991 - My parents bought me my first video game system which was the Super Mario World SNES bundle for my birthday :D
June 1997 - Purchased N64 - first game was Yoshi's Story
May 1999 - Purchased Gameboy Color with the first game being Pokemon Yellow
May 2001 - Purchased the Gameboy Advance  with the first game being Breath of Fire I
Dec 2001 - Purchased the Nintendo Gamecube with the first game being Super Smash Bros. Melee
May 2007 - Purchased the Nintendo DS with the first game being Pokemon Diamond
May 2008 - Purchased the Nintendo Wii with the first game being Super Smash Bros. Brawl
November 2013 - Purchased the Nintendo 3DS (LOZ Link between worlds Gold/Black 3DS XL bundle) with the first game being The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

I plan to buy a WiiU this year with 3 games at least

Super Smash Bros WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World

Legend

Dr. Pezus

mustacheman

Smash is looking very good indeed.

BasilZero

Hyped

I'll be getting a WiiU within 2 weeks from now. Cant wait :)

DD_Bwest

Go Up