previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Xevross

I'm quite surprised Wonder Woman turned out good. Might go and see it

Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Lilo and Stitch is still good, surprisingly.  

Legend

How is that a surprise? Of course it's still great!

the-pi-guy

How is that a surprise? Of course it's still great!
Sometimes I wonder about kids movies. Come back to them as an adult and sometimes they are awful.  

But Lilo and Stitch was actually great.

Xevross

Ah I used to love that film. I haven't watched it in a long time, though!

Dr. Pezus

Ah I used to love that film. I haven't watched it in a long time, though!
Never really watched it. Characters didn't seem that appealing to me at the time

Legend

Wonder woman was amazing. I'd put it near the top of my favorite super hero movies, around the first Iron Man.

Not perfect and my low expectations sure helped, but awesome regardless. I lost track of how many times I almost cried. It's very much a war movie.

the-pi-guy

Wonder woman was amazing. I'd put it near the top of my favorite super hero movies, around the first Iron Man.

Not perfect and my low expectations sure helped, but awesome regardless. I lost track of how many times I almost cried. It's very much a war movie.
Holy cow!  
It's for real!  :D

I hope DC can make more good movies.   But I'm not gonna hold my breath....  

Dr. Pezus

I want to see it. Best reception for a DC movie since TDK, right? :o

darkknightkryta

Saw Resident Evil Vendetta last night.  It was good.  Not quite as good as the first one with Claire, but way better than the second one; which was trash.

Legend

I watched the new Blair Witch. Besides Cloverfield, are there any shaky cam movies that don't suck?

the-pi-guy

I didn't realize planet of the apes was so critically acclaimed.  
96 rotten tomatoes, 79 meta, for the newest one.

Go Up