Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Yeah while I liked the first 2 thor movies, Ragnorak looks awesome.  

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

uhm
Looks stupid but it does have an amusing poster.

Dr. Pezus

Looks stupid but it does have an amusing poster.
I wondered if it was related to deadpool lol

the-pi-guy

Legend

That's a huge opening. I was really expecting this to do worse numbers than the previous but no. Fast and Furious is the hollywood version of Call of Duty.

Legend

New Release Dates Announced for Avatar 2, 3, 4 and 5 - IGN

Heh, we could have people on Mars by the time the Avatar 5 releases assuming both it and ITS get delayed equally.

Dr. Pezus

It's looking like Guardians of the galaxy 2 is a bit of a disappointment, but still quite good. Got that vibe from the trailers too. Didn't really seem like the plot was all that

nnodley

New Release Dates Announced for Avatar 2, 3, 4 and 5 - IGN

Heh, we could have people on Mars by the time the Avatar 5 releases assuming both it and ITS get delayed equally.
11 years after the first is crazy.  I've been waiting so long for this!!  :'(

nnodley

I can't understand why the fast and furious movies are so big in foreign countries.  F8 looks to do worse than F7 and maybe F6 domestic from what I can tell on box office mojo, but it's huge everywhere else.  

Dr. Pezus

I can't understand why the fast and furious movies are so big in foreign countries.  F8 looks to do worse than F7 and maybe F6 domestic from what I can tell on box office mojo, but it's huge everywhere else.  
Probably the same reason GT is huge outside the US

Riderz1337

Watching Fast 8 tomorrow! Excited!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Watching Fast 8 tomorrow! Excited!
Its a great action film. Plot was okay but a Fast movie is never going to do better than that ;D

SWORDF1SH

Probably the same reason GT is huge outside the US
Wow you are soo right!!! I can't believe how intelligent you are to make that connection.
Btw, I love your avatar. BA is my second favourite black guy after Samuel L Jackson.
I also noticed that you're from Iceland, what a fascinating place to live. Is it true that Greenland is icy and Iceland is green?  ;) :)

Go Up