VizionEck

Started by Legend, May 31, 2015, 07:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I really need to spend some time making quality game skins. Here are the three I've been using for development.

So good looking! ::)

the-pi-guy

Any idea on release?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Any idea on release?
TBA.

I've discovered I'm horrible at predicting how long things will take, and I don't want to keep announcing delays. Sucks I know.

Development is going smoothly though. Last summer I started building version 3 from scratch. This version will be the release version. Adventure is currently being overhauld. Adding/removing/refining large chunks to make it play better.

Battle is playable offline from start to finish. Still need to re-set up matchmaking menus and networking. Will need to do a beta of some sort rightbefore release.

ViolentPopsicle

Grab yourself a word table and select random sequences in the word table from player input and use word sequence in a google image search, pull results into local storage and use as level skins.
would be entertaining (until someones random sequence was two girls cup)

Legend

Grab yourself a word table and select random sequences in the word table from player input and use word sequence in a google image search, pull results into local storage and use as level skins.
would be entertaining (until someones random sequence was two girls cup)
That would be pretty cool! I could avoid the "two girls cup" issue by skipping google and instead searching images stored on this server.

ViolentPopsicle

That would be pretty cool! I could avoid the "two girls cup" issue by skipping google and instead searching images stored on this server.

Would mean you can easily add themed content (Xmas, St Patrick's day, new years, thanksgiving, etc) without having to go through Sony, all you would need to do is have a local (game installed) set of images for the game to fall back on if the connection failed or timed out, would mean you wouldn't have to host images for the game forever to stop it from breaking, too.

Legend

Would mean you can easily add themed content (Xmas, St Patrick's day, new years, thanksgiving, etc) without having to go through Sony, all you would need to do is have a local (game installed) set of images for the game to fall back on if the connection failed or timed out, would mean you wouldn't have to host images for the game forever to stop it from breaking, too.
Yeah that has a lot of advantages. Legit thank you for the idea!

silentvizion

Yeah, and you could maybe make those updates optional as well for those who have no sense of fun (like myself) :P

Legend

Yeah, and you could maybe make those updates optional as well for those who have no sense of fun (like myself) :P
I don't know if that's possible, but I'll look into it.

Don't want to annoy people with a new patch every time they start the game.

6god

IS it just me or does the V in the logo look like two crutches that are crossed?

I might be a little tipsy , sorry for being random.

Dr. Pezus

IS it just me or does the V in the logo look like two crutches that are crossed?

I might be a little tipsy , sorry for being random.
It's for the disabled too!

Legend

Haven't worked on the game for a few weeks due to health reasons, and was expecting to need around a month more of recovery.

Turns out I'm all good so it's back to work today! No surgery needed.

Been working on streamlining some of the bigger puzzles. Will be fun to see if any of you can solve them.

the-pi-guy

Haven't worked on the game for a few weeks due to health reasons, and was expecting to need around a month more of recovery.
Been working on streamlining some of the bigger puzzles. Will be fun to see if any of you can solve them.
:o

Dr. Pezus

What happened?

Go Up