The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

My fellow Canadian Brethrens, several unreleased games are $49.99 on Amazon right now!

I got Gran Turismo Sport, God of War, Red Dead 2, Far Cry 5, and Battlefront 2 for $49.99 each.

No Kingdom Hearts III!?

dang you Nomura! XD

Riderz1337

No Kingdom Hearts III!?

dang you Nomura! XD
Sorry I only preordered games that are coming out on PS4 not PS5
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Sorry I only preordered games that are coming out on PS4 not PS5
dang, ice cold man.

Tabata will surely save us! Cant wait for Kingdom Hearts Versus XIII in 2023.

Spoiler for Hidden:
/s

nnodley

This new release schedule for sony and MS is gonna get old real quick.  Cause most likely ps5 will get out first and all the sony fanboys are gonna go apeshit on xbox fanboys and then if "xbox duo twice removed some weird name that no one understands why they named it that" will be released and xbox fanboys are gonna go apeshit on sony fanboys and on and on and on and on and on.   I'm already tired of seeing it on gaf right now and this is only the first time since sony and ms haven't release in the same timeframe since 360 and ps3.

Legend

This new release schedule for sony and MS is gonna get old real quick.  Cause most likely ps5 will get out first and all the sony fanboys are gonna go apeshit on xbox fanboys and then if "xbox duo twice removed some weird name that no one understands why they named it that" will be released and xbox fanboys are gonna go apeshit on sony fanboys and on and on and on and on and on.   I'm already tired of seeing it on gaf right now and this is only the first time since sony and ms haven't release in the same timeframe since 360 and ps3.
I really doubt this is the end of generations. PS5 and next xbox will still be a fair amount of years away and could totally have a more traditional pre-release marketing strategy.

nnodley

I really doubt this is the end of generations. PS5 and next xbox will still be a fair amount of years away and could totally have a more traditional pre-release marketing strategy.
Oh yeah for sure, but I doubt MS or Sony will be releasing their consoles in the same year unless they are both shooting for 2020 right now.

Legend

Monument Valley 2 released.

Didn't even know it was being made.

I enjoyed the first one.

BasilZero

Officially finished 52 games so far in 2017.

The Most I've ever done in any year!

Dr. Pezus

And more than 50% remains of the year!

Xevross

Gosh, I've probably only finished about 10 games this year, maybe less. I wish I had the time

Legend

I Finished only horizon. Everything else is still in progress.

BasilZero

Genre breakdown of all the games I finished this year so far.

Visual Novel: 10
RPG: 7
Platformer: 7
Shooter: 7
Adventure: 6
Simulation: 5
Puzzle: 3
Action: 2
Horror: 2
Beat Em Up: 1
Fighting: 1
Strategy: 1

the-pi-guy

I've literally played 3 games this year.  
I think I finished Bloodborne this year, and Horizon I am close.  

darkknightkryta

My fellow Canadian Brethrens, several unreleased games are $49.99 on Amazon right now!

I got Gran Turismo Sport, God of War, Red Dead 2, Far Cry 5, and Battlefront 2 for $49.99 each.

I get my games from VGP and get store credit.  Though I might save some money this way.

BasilZero

Just beat #53 game for the year.

The World Ends With  You (Nintendo DS)

Gave it a 91 out of 100

+Great Story, characters, setting and music
-Battle system is complex and annoying, touch screen controls make it worse

Go Up