"What a lovely community... where's my wallet gone?"

Started by SWORDF1SH, Sep 11, 2016, 06:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

SWORDF1SH

The idea is simple, go to the shop and spend $25 on Steal from somebody's wallet. Proceed to choose somebody to steal from then tell us who you tried to mug, why you tried to mug them and how much you got/lost from your attempts?

Do it as many times you like  8)

SWORDF1SH

Well I tried to steal fishtachos money because they have the biggest wallet, I had 2 attempts, a $25 fee for transferring money from bank to wallet to pay for the steals, I was caught and fined $200 by police. But I did manage to steal $5. So I made a grand total of... minus $270!!

So crime doesn't pay!  :(

DerNebel

Reminds me, you recently stole a good chunk from me. I'm very offended by that.

SWORDF1SH

Reminds me, you recently stole a good chunk from me. I'm very offended by that.
Innocent until proven guilty!! :p

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Well I tried to steal fishtachos money because they have the biggest wallet, I had 2 attempts, a $25 fee for transferring money from bank to wallet to pay for the steals, I was caught and fined $200 by police. But I did manage to steal $5. So I made a grand total of... minus $270!!

So crime doesn't pay!  :(
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.  

Legend

The super version is great if you want to stick it to someone.

Lordfancypants

Sep 11, 2016, 08:40 PM Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 08:43 PM by Lordfancypants
Ive been robbed!  Thank goodness I bought that rock first!

Too bad we can't buy flaming bags of poo to toss around!  A rock shall have to suffice...
Is this where I talk favorably about myself?

Legend

Ive been robbed!  Thank goodness I bought that rock first!

Too bad we can't buy flaming bags of poo to toss around!  A rock shall have to suffice...
The rock was inspired by forum 1.0

The shop in that version allowed you to send items to other people. We joked that sending a rock was throwing a rock, so in 2.0 it became a feature.

Lordfancypants

The rock was inspired by forum 1.0

The shop in that version allowed you to send items to other people. We joked that sending a rock was throwing a rock, so in 2.0 it became a feature.
It's a funny feature.  Flaming bag of poo left on someone's profile page would be funny, just saying!

Mmm_fish_tacos

I just took darkknightkryta for 159 bucks!

SWORDF1SH

Sep 11, 2016, 11:18 PM Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 11:22 PM by SWORDF1SH
I just took darkknightkryta for 159 bucks!
Nice! I stole $200 from notbananaking the other day. Left a nice little message on his wall.

Yep, I was waiting for you to get a good amount in your wallet but you're too smart. You banked it at around 220.

Lordfancypants

Sep 11, 2016, 11:39 PM Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 11:42 PM by Lordfancypants
I think I'll transfer my $24 to my bank account as an investment in my future.

Edit: oooh this post put me over $25 so the transaction fee will leave me positive a couple bucks.  Bill Gates here I come!
Edit again:
$1 in the bank!  Wait till I point out my financial acumen to my wife.  It will surely turn her on...

SWORDF1SH

I think I'll transfer my $24 to my bank account as an investment in my future.

Edit: oooh this post put me over $25 so the transaction fee will leave me positive a couple bucks.  Bill Gates here I come!
Edit again:
$1 in the bank!  Wait till I point out my financial acumen to my wife.  It will surely turn her on...
LOL, erm you threw away $25 to get $1 into your bank? Remind me to never get financial advice off of you.

SWORDF1SH

I just stole $130 off Kerotan just because he's a wannabe frog and he'll never be a frog.