Trump VS Clinton round 2 10/9

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 07, 2016, 11:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Why is Trump talking about Obama when he was asked about de-escalating tensions between the US and Russia?
Lol who knows.

kitler53

Why is Trump talking about Obama when he was asked about de-escalating tensions between the US and Russia?
because #thanksobama is the answer to everything. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

because #thanksobama is the answer to everything.
Ah, that actually makes perfect sense.

OT: I stopped watching because it got really predictive and I grew bored. Both candidates danced around quite a bit, though Hillary did a better job disguising it.

the-pi-guy

A lot of republicans are weirdly obsessed with Obama being evil.

My aunt literally believes he's some sort of Muslim terrorist.  
Someone else wished him to be shot right on facebook.  

Really messed up.  

Aura7541

A lot of republicans are weirdly obsessed with Obama being evil.

My aunt literally believes he's some sort of Muslim terrorist.  
Someone else wished him to be shot right on facebook.  

Really messed up.  
The comment sections on Breitbart are rather interesting reads. I will warn you that if you go take a look, it's like opening Pandora's Box.

the-pi-guy

The comment sections on Breitbart are rather interesting reads. I will warn you that if you go take a look, it's like opening Pandora's Box.
I believe it.   :-\

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's happing Monday. For real this time.

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

kitler53

Anyone going to watch tonight?
i dunno.

i'm not sure what it would accomplish.  my mind is 100% made up so the only thing watching can do it get me angry about how much of a lying piece of shame trump is.  i don't know that it is worth the stress just to be able to quote his Franz Ferdinand statements when i complain about him to my work wife tomorrow.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

I'm definitely am. Hillary is a seasoned debater who is good at dodging the question without looking like she does. Trump has a huge weakness at making a lot of unforced errors.

For Trump, he needs to limit his mistakes. For Hillary, she needs to distract Trump from prodding her on the email and Clinton Foundation scandals (and not get so hung up on Pepe the Frog out of all bloody things...)

Mmm_fish_tacos

i dunno.

i'm not sure what it would accomplish.  my mind is 100% made up
That seems to be the answer I get when I ask people at work.

DerNebel

I'm not, but I sure as hell hope that I'll see the internet plastered with news about Trump completely blowing the debate when I wake up tomorrow. The fact that the US after everything that he's said is still legitimately considering to vote for Trump is utterly baffling and insane to me.

the-pi-guy

People don't want answers.  They want emotions.  

I'm not, but I sure as hell hope that I'll see the internet plastered with news about Trump completely blowing the debate when I wake up tomorrow. The fact that the US after everything that he's said is still legitimately considering to vote for Trump is utterly baffling and insane to me.
But he learns everything from the internet!  He has the best words!  He knows Global Warming is a Chinese Hoax so they can win at manufacturing.  He knows that he should build a really expensive wall, even though he's actually admitted that a ladder and a rope will get you over it.  He also knows that vaccines cause autism, he saw it happen.  

the-pi-guy

Not that related, but has anyone watched Heads of Space.  Funny thing about the election.  11 episodes so far.  

Go Up