Trump VS Clinton round 2 10/9

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 07, 2016, 11:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

DD_Bwest

picture fail.. lol     so apparently trump is proud of himself for not bringing up bills affair.. lol  im a bit dissapointed, i woulda loved that

the-pi-guy

picture fail.. lol     so apparently trump is proud of himself for not bringing up bills affair.. lol  im a bit dissapointed, i woulda loved that

lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sorry guys, I was busy during the debates and felt like shut at the end so I went to bed.

I felt they both did poorly  In the first half. I'll have to check the second half later.

Aura7541

Aligns with most of my feelings towards the debate.

Max King of the Wild

Sep 27, 2016, 04:11 PM Last Edit: Sep 27, 2016, 04:13 PM by Max King of the Wild
Watching that video, sounds pretty much expected. Trump didn't even prepare for it and Hillary is awful

I think trump would do better against Sanders. That guy is a crack pot. I don't like how he says Dems should have nominated Sanders and ignores the fact the Repubs should have nominated any other dog hat. Seriously, a Paul, Romney, Ryan nominee would destroy Clintons

the-pi-guy

Some stats came up.

Trump vs. Clinton debate most watched in Nielsen history - NeoGAF

Monday night was the most-watched debate in American history.
 More than 80 million people tuned in to see Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump face off, setting a new record in the sixty year history of televised presidential debates.
 The final numbers are still being tallied by Nielsen. But the debate averaged a total of 80.9 million viewers across 12 of the channels that carried it live.
 Nielsen traditionally measures viewers who watch via traditional TV at home. That means people who watched the debate at parties, bars, restaurants, and offices were not counted.

Nor does the 80.9 million viewer total include PBS and C-SPAN. Ratings for PBS will be available later Tuesday.
 Many millions also watched the debate via the Internet.
 Various live streams on YouTube together registered more than 2.5 million simultaneous viewers. Live streams on other sites also reached millions of people.
 This means the actual total audience is significantly higher than 80 million.The first Obama-Romney debate in 2012 averaged 67 million viewers.
 The debate viewership number to beat was 81 million, set back in 1980, when Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan debated just once before the election

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/27/medi...ook/index.html

Max King of the Wild

General consensus seems to be both sucked but Clinton probably won by a slim margin. Probably not enough to change much

Dr. Pezus

General consensus seems to be both sucked but Clinton probably won by a slim margin. Probably not enough to change much
No, general consensus is that trump sucked and clinton was much better (not perfect though). I saw that something like 63% said Clinton was better while only 27% said trump. Rest undecided/both/neither.

You can also read articles about the many false claims Trump put forward in his talks. Plus his many interruptions. How this guy is even a candidate in America is beyond me. Lots of brilliant people but a clown is one of two candidates for president

Aura7541

No, general consensus is that trump sucked and clinton was much better (not perfect though). I saw that something like 63% said Clinton was better while only 27% said trump. Rest undecided/both/neither.

You can also read articles about the many false claims Trump put forward in his talks. Plus his many interruptions. How this guy is even a candidate in America is beyond me. Lots of brilliant people but a clown is one of two candidates for president
Hillary won, but not resoundingly to be quite honest. Trump managed to get her in the defensive at the beginning though he wore down later on. Not really good when we put into the context that Hillary is the far superior debater. It should have been a cakewalk for her because of Trump's propensity for unforced errors.

It's kind of like how the #1 seed football team is 5 point favorites against an unseeded team, but won by only one.

the-pi-guy

This isn't for the Presidential debate, but instead the VP debate.

lol:

Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate | GOP

(It starts in 30 min)

the-pi-guy

Tim Kaine seems pretty good.  A little too ready to interrupt.  

Legend

the-pi-guy

Go Up