Say anything about the poster above you.

Started by Legend, Jul 10, 2014, 11:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

nick name was "the" in high school
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Is an everyday superhero

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

He's from Iceland.

Xevross

Should post here more.

Dr. Pezus

Is currently getting roasted in spain

Xevross

Is wishing he was me.... 36C right now 8)

Dr. Pezus

Nah, I prefer my 13°C and sun ;o. At least I can work outside in this climate lol

@above: Didn't use enough sun-screen

Xevross

Nah, I prefer my 13°C and sun ;o. At least I can work outside in this climate lol

@above: Didn't use enough sun-screen

Lol thats way too cold! And I have used enough, Im tanned not burned :)

....is freezing his butt off.

Dr. Pezus

Lol thats way too cold! And I have used enough, Im tanned not burned :)

....is freezing his butt off.

Nah 13°C and sun is perfect. Actually, it was 15 or 16° yesterday and I was sweating my dog off because the sun makes it way hotter (and there wasn't much wind).

...Is probably more tanned than Crash Bandicoot

Xevross

Nah 13°C and sun is perfect. Actually, it was 15 or 16° yesterday and I was sweating my dog off because the sun makes it way hotter (and there wasn't much wind).

...Is probably more tanned than Crash Bandicoot

Perfect for feeling cold! Theres not much wind here either, I think you'd love it personally :P and no Im very white so tanned for me is looking more normal.

...clearly cant cope with heat.

Dr. Pezus

Perfect for feeling cold! Theres not much wind here either, I think you'd love it personally :P and no Im very white so tanned for me is looking more normal.

...clearly cant cope with heat.

Oh I have been in that much heat quite a few times. It's nice but you're pretty much sweating constantly. 13°C with sun feels much hotter than it sounds lol.

I think that 30+ is often too much for straight-up sunbathing because it just feels uncomfortable. It's very nice if you're in a pool or the ocean, however.

...thinks he can cope with the heat

BananaKing

his user name probably makes more sense than his real name. :)

DrakeSnake

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Oh I have been in that much heat quite a few times. It's nice but you're pretty much sweating constantly. 13°C with sun feels much hotter than it sounds lol.

I think that 30+ is often too much for straight-up sunbathing because it just feels uncomfortable. It's very nice if you're in a pool or the ocean, however.

...thinks he can cope with the heat

Speak for yourself, I havent been sweating much at all and I love sunbathing in 30+

big..... post count

Go Up