Destiny

Started by Raven, Jun 01, 2014, 05:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

ah okay that makes sense, thats really cool.   Holy shame im hyped.   We need a Vizioneck clan lol   

I know purple is legendary,  whats yellow?  (equipment backdrop color)

Light I guess... it is the equipment you need to go over lvl20.

Eg.

DD_Bwest

ha okay that makes sense.   ...  is it september yet?

ethomaz

ha okay that makes sense.   ...  is it september yet?

Yeap ;)

DD_Bwest

we can still look at our characters on the phone app lol i wonder when/if they will wipe them

Raven

Aug 01, 2014, 03:50 AM Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 04:03 AM by Raven
You can also apparently generate motes of light by gaining experience beyond level 20. Though I'm pretty sure this is only in high content areas and that there will be a limit to what you can gain beyond the maximum.

EDIT: Watched the video again. Seems he was getting 30 experience for killing level 2 enemies. The bar for the next mote of light didn't really move. So it probably takes significant XP gains.

BananaKing

ugh, i have to wait a full month for destiny. i need this game!

2013- The Last of Us
2014- Destiny
2015- Uncharted.

its SOO good having both Bungie and Naughty Dog on the same console. first time this happens and its gonna be SOO sweet!

ethomaz

Sad.

Preordered Destiny in early July and now I don't have money to buy TLOU :D... I will buy it only late this month.

DD_Bwest

lol i got a call from my ebgames yesterday telling me about midnight launch.   its the earliest ive ever been called about one lol

the-pi-guy

lol i got a call from my ebgames yesterday telling me about midnight launch.   its the earliest ive ever been called about one lol

*Gets called about The Last Guardian midnight launch*
Shucks, that's early. 

DD_Bwest

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-beta-progress-will-not-carry-over-to-full-/1100-6421614/

hopes and dreams dashed.. lol  whatever im gonna get midnight launch, a case of monster.  I will be playing a shame ton that first day.   Hopefully they dont everly change some of the things i used to farm.  like chests and the 3 knight location with mad drops lol   

7H3

i'm happy about the news as I would have played differently and now even has same starting point which is good I think
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

I'm happy too. What was the permanent reward peeps got on the last day of the beta?

DD_Bwest

yea its probably a good thing,  I just had my grimoire so high lol  plus i was a high level cryptarch.    Knowing alot of tricks though it wont be to hard to get back to where i was. 

DD_Bwest

I'm happy too. What was the permanent reward peeps got on the last day of the beta?
i think it was a stupid banner or something that now pretty much everyone will have.   Im curious to what the rewrds are for all those codes we entered

Dr. Pezus

yea its probably a good thing,  I just had my grimoire so high lol  plus i was a high level cryptarch.    Knowing alot of tricks though it wont be to hard to get back to where i was. 

Knowing you, you will get there in a day or so

Go Up