TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

I hope Arya kicks some more dog. Taking down the Freys like that was pretty bad dog. I have a feeling the Cersei will kill Arya though.

Legend

I hope Arya kicks some more dog. Taking down the Freys like that was pretty bad dog. I have a feeling the Cersei will kill Arya though.
I hope the start of this episode is her killing all of those nice soldiers cause she's cray cray.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jul 24, 2017, 01:07 AM Last Edit: Jul 24, 2017, 01:14 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
It's on!

Snow and Daenerys!

Legend

Xevross

shame I wasn't expecting Euron to strike that early.

Great episode  :o

darkknightkryta

Jul 24, 2017, 02:17 AM Last Edit: Jul 24, 2017, 02:19 AM by darkknightkryta
Watching Mortal Kombat Conquest the 1998 TV series. Bad bad acting and bad fighting scenes but I can't stop watching it.
I remember when it first came out.  Fight scenes were good.  The story was good, but it jumps the shark pretty quickly.  The terminator chick was hot.  Though it was a 90s live action tv show.  There was only so much you can do at the time.  

So I stated watching Star Trek DS9.  The later seasons were really good, but man did the show change.  The first few episodes were so simple, in a good way.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dumb dog reek made a guest appearance.

Xevross

Dumb dog reek made a guest appearance.
What was he supposed to do there though? Jumping overboard might have been the best decision.

darkknightkryta

God Terry Farrell is so beautiful.  She's like, so Waifu.  The way she smiles and keeps a this calming aura.  

SWORDF1SH

I remember when it first came out.  Fight scenes were good.  The story was good, but it jumps the shark pretty quickly.  The terminator chick was hot.  Though it was a 90s live action tv show.  There was only so much you can do at the time.  

So I stated watching Star Trek DS9.  The later seasons were really good, but man did the show change.  The first few episodes were so simple, in a good way.
Fight scenes have improved, about halfway through now. There are still some dodgy bits.
I didn't realise she was the terminator chick until I IMDBed her the oother day. That casting in Terminator 3 was terrible though.

Dr. Pezus

Spoilers, people!!

Legend

Westworld season 2 is spring 2018 confirmed

Mmm_fish_tacos

Last nights episode was great!

Didnt expect the meeting to go down lime that.

Legend

Yeah first good episode of the season!  ;D

Xevross

Last nights episode was great!

Didnt expect the meeting to go down lime that.
Yeah it was awesome. Great to see those two finally meet. I suspect after the events at the end of the episode Dany will be more likely to be nicer to Jon. She needs him more and more. Not sure how I feel about the pacing of the last ten minutes, but I think it was done quite well.

Season keeps getting better and better.

Go Up