Spyro remaster announced for XB1/PS4

Started by Legend, Apr 05, 2018, 05:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Legend

Well that doesn't look as good as I was hoping.

nnodley

Looks good to me! About time they announce it.

Legend

Looks good to me! About time they announce it.
The art style seems poorly translated from the originals.

BananaKing

The art style seems poorly translated from the originals.
Agreed. Crash looks a lot better.

darkknightkryta

I still want it.  

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Legend

Agreed. Crash looks a lot better.
Probably didn't start developing this until Crash made so much money. Less dev time+larger games.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Yes. Look at the PS thread!
Don't flatter yourself!  

Dr. Pezus

OT: I think it looks amazing actually. Having only played the 3rd game, I am excited for this one (I also only played the 3rd crash game in my childhood, I like '3')

Don't flatter yourself!  
It's the truth

the-pi-guy

I think the game looks pretty good.  But it's a huge step back from Crash.  

Crash is incredibly impressive, it looks a PS4 game.  This on the other hand, doesn't.  I think it could comfortably run on a PS3, even.

Dr. Pezus

I think the game looks pretty good.  But it's a huge step back from Crash.  

Crash is incredibly impressive, it looks a PS4 game.  This on the other hand, doesn't.  I think it could comfortably run on a PS3, even.
Nah didn't you see some of the effects there. Still, they have months to go yet. I'm sure they can add some next gen bloom and stuff  ;)

Also looks way too clean for a ps3 game

the-pi-guy

Nah didn't you see some of the effects there. Still, they have months to go yet. I'm sure they can add some next gen bloom and stuff  ;)

Also looks way too clean for a ps3 game
Well some parts of the trailer to me are more impressive looking than others.  Like aside from some of the effects, I'm not really wowed by a good portion of the video.  Like 0:12-0:14, I think looks pretty good.