GOW launches April 20th

Started by Legend, Jan 23, 2018, 04:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

Wrong about March.
But someone else was wrong about it coming this year, and before E3 without a date being announced at a big conference.  

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jan 23, 2018, 06:07 PM Last Edit: Jan 23, 2018, 06:10 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
GOW is number 6 2 on Twitter. Didnt understand why untill now.

Xevross

Yes!!!! Here we go guys! Please be amazing!

This is 9 days before my first exam but I'm gonna play the shame out of it

nnodley

Also new trailer looks EPIC!!  Didn't feel too spoilery to me, but showed a bigger enemy/boss fight for like 1 or 2 seconds

Cute Pikachu

Well I know what I'm buying for my birthday.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

the-pi-guy

Reading the Resetera thread.  
Basically:
People are expecting a Meta of like 85.  
And a few people are saying Uncharted 4 was awful.  

Xevross

Jan 24, 2018, 11:26 PM Last Edit: Jan 24, 2018, 11:29 PM by Xevross
Basically:
People have opinions?  :o

Thx for the update

I think considering GOW was pretty much joint 1st in the Era most anticipated games voting, people over there are very much looking forward to it for the most part.

Dr. Pezus

Basically:
Wut

the-pi-guy

nnodley

Well, it's only a few people.  :P
Saw one say that uncharted 4's gameplay was garbage tier because it "didn't have a lot of it".  lol.  Weirdest reasoning for it being garbage tier.

But I'm not sure what to expect for meta.  Game is gonna be amazing no doubt, imo.  I'm thinking it will be over 85 for sure, but how high, no idea.  I'd be surprised if it goes lower.

Legend

Well, it's only a few people.  :P
Not everyone can be enlightened.

I also expect an ~85 meta. I'm really scared that this game will be damaged by its more open nature. 20-30 hour campaign makes me fear it'll waste the player's time and kinda have a structure similar to rise of the tomb raider. I absolutely worry this game structure will become standard and at least personally it's poor and kills the narrative. Hopefully GOW is great and what I've seen makes it look great, but I'm not confident in it like I used to be.

Uncharted 4 was pretty lame. I can say that because before that game, Uncharted was my favorite franchise  :P

Xevross

I think it could go either way. They changes could be seen to be for the better and it could land in TLOU/ U2 territory (95 ish) or it could be worse and drop into the 80s. I guess we'll find out in April.