Old games you never finished

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 19, 2018, 09:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I've still got a SNES backlog.  

Today I finished Super Mario Bros 3, as far as I know, for the first time!  

What games have you yet to finish?  

Dr. Pezus

Loads of them lulz. Also loads of more recent games

SWORDF1SH

Probably quite a few. Games in the 80s and 90s were harder. Dying in game nowadays doesn't mean anything like it did back in the day when you had lives.

Legend

Yall make me feel old.

Most games for the PS3 gen I didn't finish. I was very bad at that  :'(

I never finished Ratatouille for 360 or Metroid for Wii.

darkknightkryta

Mario, Mario 2, Mario 3, Mario Land, Streets of Rage 3 (Rental), X-men (Genesis), X-men 2 Clone Wars (Rented that one a lot), Death and Return of Superman (Rented a lot).  Those are all I can think of off the top of my head that I own, or at least rented a lot that I repeatedly tried to finish but never did (When I was younger).  There's a ton of games I haven't even opened.  But I never tried to finish them.  Actually Castlevania, that PSX game (Not Symphony of the Night).  But that's hard as hell.

SWORDF1SH

Yall make me feel old.

Even me? My gaming days started with the Commodore 64, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum and Sega Master System.

the-pi-guy

Yall make me feel old.

How do we make you feel old?

Legend

Even me? My gaming days started with the Commodore 64, Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum and Sega Master System.
How do we make you feel old?
I meant young  :P

Outside of gameboy I didn't really play games until the early 2000s. PS2 was essentially my first system.

the-pi-guy

I meant young  :P

Outside of gameboy I didn't really play games until the early 2000s. PS2 was essentially my first system.
PS2 was my personal first system, but my parents had a Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64.  

Legend

PS2 was my personal first system, but my parents had a Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64.  
My parents didn't play video games. Only times I've used an N64 were at my cousins on occasion and the dentist's waiting room. Still have never used a SNES.

the-pi-guy

My parents didn't play video games. Only times I've used an N64 were at my cousins on occasion and the dentist's waiting room. Still have never used a SNES.
So you've never played the original Super Mario Bros trilogy?

Legend

So you've never played the original Super Mario Bros trilogy?
Nope. Only 2d mario I've played is a few levels of the Wii U one and a little bit of the version you could pay to play in some hotel rooms.

the-pi-guy

Nope. Only 2d mario I've played is a few levels of the Wii U one and a little bit of the version you could pay to play in some hotel rooms.
:o