Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - 91 on Metacritic. Runner-up GOTY??

Started by Dr. Pezus, Aug 14, 2014, 04:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

I played the beta on PC. Nothing more than that.

Not sure which class I would pick. I will decide when I get the game I think :P. Probably a wizard type :P

Xevross

I played the beta on PC. Nothing more than that.

Not sure which class I would pick. I will decide when I get the game I think :P . Probably a wizard type :P

dang you that's my favourite class, along with DH! Yeah, I think I might go demon hunter and roll my multishot build because that will work perfectly with the analogue stick controls

NeverDies

I played the beta as well. I thought it was really fun,  but it did feel like the game had a rather steep learning curve. I might think about buying it though,  especially if it got that high of a score.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

I played the beta as well. I thought it was really fun,  but it did feel like the game had a rather steep learning curve. I might think about buying it though,  especially if it got that high of a score.

I would describe the game's learning curve as extremely gentle :P I say this because the skill system is EXTREMELY simple and gear doesn't have many stats to consider. If you don't like looking at stats and min maxing etc. then it straight up tells you what your dps and toughness is so you can easily tell if an item will be better.

Xevross

Oh and you should defo buy it! Whats your PSN ID?

7H3

i'm a little interested but not as good as i remember... i dunno... some games aren't meant for console it doesn't have the same playability
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Oh and you should defo buy it! Whats your PSN ID?

No!

Dr. Pezus

i'm a little interested but not as good as i remember... i dunno... some games aren't meant for console it doesn't have the same playability

It was completely redesigned for consoles! The control scheme I mean. dang good

7H3

I played the demo on ps3 a little bit... didn't feel bad... but just not as good
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

A bit of Souls mixed in with the Nemesis system. I like

Xevross

IGN gave it a 9.2 which is not their usual much higher than average :P

ethomaz

Diablo III
TLOU
Metro Redux

Are my games before Destiny out.

Xevross