Started by ethomaz, Dec 08, 2017, 01:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

So 1.3m<XB1<1.5m and PS4>1.58m

Doesn't really help.

Legend

Cute Pikachu

Some Nintendo info:
Third Party for Switch according to Matt of NPD did great(digital prevents them from seeing how well t did beyond retail)
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are off to a great start and shows the polemon go affect still being active.
Skyrim and Doom accordingly to smart had strong sales.
Switch is considered great all around.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

Some Nintendo info:
Third Party for Switch according to Matt of NPD did great(digital prevents them from seeing how well t did beyond retail)
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are off to a great start and shows the polemon go affect still being active.
Skyrim and Doom accordingly to smart had strong sales.
Switch is considered great all around.
Pokemon selling well isn't because of Pokemon Go...

Kerotan

It's amazing ps4 beat xbox pretty easily during the X launch. Like all year I was assuming the crud xbox sales in America were because sales were transferred to November. Not nearly to the extent I thought it would.

Anyway xbox sales next year won't be anything special especially without an amazing software line up. I expect switch and ps4 to both beat it pretty badly in America next year.

DerNebel

Super disappointed in Horizon, people were going on and on about how it was selling like hotcakes on black friday and now it's not even in the top 10 on the PS4 only chart.

darkknightkryta

Super disappointed in Horizon, people were going on and on about how it was selling like hotcakes on black friday and now it's not even in the top 10 on the PS4 only chart.
Didn't the game sell like 10 million already?

DerNebel

Legend

Well you should never listen to fans hyping their own product. 50% of the time they're wrong 100% of the time.

Kerotan

New iP and genre for guerilla.

No multilayer.

Went up against the legend of zelda.

Top 10 selling ps4 game of the year.

Massive success.

And that's overall top 10 not just ps4. Beast.

Cute Pikachu

Pokémon sales are stronger than ever though?

the-pi-guy

It's had a notable boost since Pokemon Go came out though.  
Lot of the older Pokemon games saw a pretty huge boost because of it, when Pokemon Go was big.  

Sure, Pokemon would still be selling well without Pokemon Go, but it's hard to deny that it had an impact on sales.  

Didn't the game sell like 10 million already?
3.4 million in a month and a half.  Great sales, but not 10m.  

I'd imagine it's in the 4-5 million range, (hopefully).

darkknightkryta

Pokémon sales are stronger than ever though?
And?  Pokemon sales have always been strong.  It selling well "now" isn't because of Pokemon Go.  It selling well last summer when 3DS had a sales spike is because of Pokemon Go.

It's had a notable boost since Pokemon Go came out though.  
Lot of the older Pokemon games saw a pretty huge boost because of it, when Pokemon Go was big.  

Sure, Pokemon would still be selling well without Pokemon Go, but it's hard to deny that it had an impact on sales.  
3.4 million in a month and a half.  Great sales, but not 10m.  

I'd imagine it's in the 4-5 million range, (hopefully).
I meant 10 million lifetime.

the-pi-guy

I meant 10 million lifetime.
Yeah, I think it's likely around 5 million lifetime (so far).  

Cute Pikachu

I'm not saying that Pokémon wasn't selling well before it, but the Pokémon Go affect is still helping the games reach larger mindshare. Pokémon sells really well but Pokémon Go brought Pokémon back to its height mindshare of the 1st gen.

Go Up