Alienation Announced - Developed by Housemarque (PS4 Exclusive)

Started by Riderz1337, Aug 14, 2014, 04:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Housemarque game = day 1 for me.

Can't wait. Imo they are one of the best dev studios in the industry. Resogun and Super Stardust are masterpieces.

Very rarely are games made with such attention to detail and deep game mechanics.

Wohoo, shinobi is here!

ethomaz

Make Shinobi-san my own words.

Housemarque... you can't go wrong with them.

And I loved Dead Nation... people are asking for Dead Nation 2... so it is what we will get with Alienation.

Xevross

Yeah Housemarque is a fantastic dev. We're lucky to have them developing PS4 exclusives

Shinobi-san

Wohoo, shinobi is here!

:D

Yeah unfortunately had a bit of an altercation on Vgc in the Xbox Empire thread...which kinda pushed me over the edge with regards to tolerance of intolerant behavior on the site. Leaving the site has been at the back of mind for a while, so i requested a permaban a few days ago as a result.

I always log in to Vizioneck once in while though, i never post, but to be honest i havent posted on any forums very often lately. With gamescom though it's been an interesting time for the industry!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Raven

Yeah unfortunately had a bit of an altercation on Vgc in the Xbox Empire thread...which kinda pushed me over the edge with regards to tolerance of intolerant behavior on the site. Leaving the site has been at the back of mind for a while, so i requested a permaban a few days ago as a result.

I always log in to Vizioneck once in while though, i never post, but to be honest i havent posted on any forums very often lately. With gamescom though it's been an interesting time for the industry!

Yeah yeah yeah. Enough about all that. Let's get down to business. Are you naked?

Xevross

Yeah saw that, I don't think its right what they did. I totally agree with what you were saying as well

Dr. Pezus

Yeah yeah yeah. Enough about all that. Let's get down to business. Are you naked?

Go Up