PlayStation Paris Games Week

Started by Legend, Oct 28, 2017, 08:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

DerNebel

Restera is complaining about TLoU trailer being torture bad stuff.  
Different forum, same people, it really was just a matter of time until Resetera started drumming up its first controversy.

BananaKing

I'm disappointed they didn't show more of Days Gone, I'm super hyped for that game. I guess it's because they showed TLoU2. Those 2 games have a very similar setting, and it would be hard to show DG without TLoU over shadowing it

Legend

I'm disappointed they didn't show more of Days Gone, I'm super hyped for that game. I guess it's because they showed TLoU2. Those 2 games have a very similar setting, and it would be hard to show DG without TLoU over shadowing it
I thought TLOU demo was days gone until way too late. Was really impressed by Bend  :P

DerNebel

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/shadow-of-the-colossus/cid=UP9000-CUSA08034_00-SOTC0000000000US

So the store page is also up for Shadow of the Colossus, which will apparently launch at only 40 bucks, which is awesome. Also this page has the February 6th release date as well, I'm severely confused right now, did they literally forget to officially announce their release date?

Legend

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/shadow-of-the-colossus/cid=UP9000-CUSA08034_00-SOTC0000000000US

So the store page is also up for Shadow of the Colossus, which will apparently launch at only 40 bucks, which is awesome. Also this page has the February 6th release date as well, I'm severely confused right now, did they literally forget to officially announce their release date?
I swear that date was from E3.

the-pi-guy

I swear that date was from E3.
Early 2018 was announced at E3, I am pretty sure.  

DerNebel

Early 2018 was announced at E3, I am pretty sure.  
Kinda. The E3 trailer just said 2018, but then Jim Ryan, I think, said that all games that they announced for 2018 where actually coming in the first half of the year. With this coming so early, it could mean good things for Spider-Man's release date, I had doubts, but maybe this will actually be a May game or something.

Oh and on the topic of release dates, what the hell is going on with Detroit? How did that game sneak into spring of 2018???

Oh and @Legend, I know Shadow of Colossus' release date wasn't announced at E3 because I remember having a discussion with you about when we thought the game would come out around that time.

Legend

Spring 2018 was something I assumed for Detroit.

Spiderman in August.

Go Up