Neogaf is in Chaos

Started by Cute Pikachu, Oct 22, 2017, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

So just recently, A woman came out on Facebook and accused EvilLore of sexually assaulting her. Some of the mods were fired(most notable Besada). Some prominent users left because of all of it. The site is "down" and there are also a bunch of fudge you EvilLore threads.
It's crazy over there.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, its going crazy.

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

Neogaf is even trending on twitter because of it.
Could be the end of Neogaf as we know it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems like its down.

Cute Pikachu

So many mods are gone all sorts of threads are being made. There is only 1 main mod left and EvilLore.

Ludicrous Speed

Is this a reference to Evilore's elfish appearance?

Neogaf has become such a shyt hole echo chamber, idk how the place can survive without him selling it to someone else.

Dr. Pezus

Neogaf has become such a shyt hole echo chamber, idk how the place can survive without him selling it to someone else.
I have no idea what he looks like

the-pi-guy

I have no idea what he looks like

Honestly he kinda does look like an elf.  

A big part of the reason why GAF is such an echo chamber is because there are a few mods who push it hard.  

One mod in particular, but he stopped being a mod.  

Cute Pikachu

Neogaf made me ashame of being liberal.
What's the point of being called discussions when people with more conservative views aren't allowed to speak? There is a liberal like me in AP GOV that tells the more moderate or conservative students in our class to shut up when he disagrees.
That's what Neogaf was like.

Legend

I like neogaf when it's a somewhat niche topic. There's great discussion to be had in the indie thread for example.

Looks like the site is overloaded. It's getting too much traffic.

So many mods are gone all sorts of threads are being made. There is only 1 main mod left and EvilLore.
So nirolak, stump, etc. are gone? Crazy. Gaf is down so I have no way to see but I don't know how the site could survive without a big change if every mod really has left.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Is modbot the only one remaining?

It's a shared profile between mods so it doesn't count, if anyone didn't know.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think it's funny they don't know why they are so hated.

DD_Bwest

this is all pretty funny,   he bred a site that had a culture that turned and ate him lol

I got the gaming discussion page to load once, most of the threads had single digit posts before the site went down again.

I wonder what site will rise in its place.
Neogaf made me ashame of being liberal.
What's the point of being called discussions when people with more conservative views aren't allowed to speak? There is a liberal like me in AP GOV that tells the more moderate or conservative students in our class to shut up when he disagrees.
That's what Neogaf was like.
Ive considered myself a liberal from a young age, but these last few years with the way the left has got has forced me to stand in the center.  Neogaf encompassed everything i hated about the left culture.  

it got so bad that attempts to discuss the effectiveness of certain forms of protest was called defending racists and nazi's.

Go Up