Gran Turismo Sport Review Thread: mc 76 (66 reviews) oc 76 (53 reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Oct 16, 2017, 07:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Up to 78 on both trackers.
Will it go higher?

76 on meta now

13 reviews. Only one higher than 85. Disappointing

Xevross

ethomaz

Will it go higher?

76 on meta now

13 reviews. Only one higher than 85. Disappointing
Well when MC uses a Forbes review that wrote these things...

"Review code provided by 2K Games, PS4 version reviewed"

"Where is the Customization?

Customization is very important in racing games and GTS stalls in this area as well. It would be nice to have the option alter color schemes and other parts of the vehicles you acquire, but it isn't in the game."

How he couldn't play the Livery Creator is out of my mind unless of course he didn't played the game at all.

Dr. Pezus

Well when MC uses a Forbes review that wrote these things...

"Review code provided by 2K Games, PS4 version reviewed"

"Where is the Customization?

Customization is very important in racing games and GTS stalls in this area as well. It would be nice to have the option alter color schemes and other parts of the vehicles you acquire, but it isn't in the game."

How he could play the Livery Creator is out of my mind unless of course he didn't played the game at all.
Lol, 2k games

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Back to 76

7.5 from IGN. Lack of content the big complaint
Im tired of this complant with such a big mark down. Theres at least 15 hours of stuff to do if you never touch online racing and collecting all the cars would still take a month for a hard core player.

Mmm_fish_tacos

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

75 nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
A bullsgit rusian site gave it a 55. If your review isnt in english it shouldnt be on metacritic.

DerNebel

A bullsgit rusian site gave it a 55. If your review isnt in english it shouldnt be on metacritic.
I'm all for stricter screening of who actually gets put on metacritic but language really shouldn't be a factor. metacritic is a site for aggregating global review scores, not american scores.

Go Up