The King of Fighters: Destiny CG animated series episodes 1 and 2 now available on YouTube

Started by BasilZero, Aug 10, 2017, 11:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

SNK has released the first two episodes of The King of Fighters: Destiny, its CG animated series based on its The King of Fighters fighting games, on YouTube.
In total, the series will consist of 24 episodes.

Source: The King of Fighters: Destiny CG animated series episodes 1 and 2 now available on YouTube - Gematsu

BasilZero

I skimmed through it...reminds me of the old school 3D Donkey Kong animated show that they had back in the 90s.

darkknightkryta

I skimmed through it...reminds me of the old school 3D Donkey Kong animated show that they had back in the 90s.
That show was Canadian.  I kinda miss it, even though I didn't like any of the singing parts.

BasilZero

That show was Canadian.  I kinda miss it, even though I didn't like any of the singing parts.
Was it really? o.O didnt know.

And ya the singing and the dancing parts were cringey as hell.

Though I still liked it.

darkknightkryta

Was it really? o.O didnt know.

And ya the singing and the dancing parts were cringey as hell.

Though I still liked it.
Yeah it was made by Teletoon.  Last time I saw it  on T.V. was when I had a night shift.  It was on at 4:30 am on the local Italian/Spanish channel.  It was in Spanish.  That was... 10 or so years ago.  One of my students last school year really liked it, don't know why he knew about it...  We watched an episode during the anime club