Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Trilogy (PS4, XBO, PC) launch August 25 in the Americas and Europe

Started by BasilZero, Jul 04, 2017, 02:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in the Americas and Europe on August 25, Bandai Namco announced.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy, which will be available both physically and digitally, includes Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, which will only be available digitally, includes Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst.

Source: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Trilogy launch August 25 in the Americas and Europe - Gematsu

darkknightkryta

I'd love to get the first one again.  Running around Konoha and doing random side quests was so much fun.

BasilZero

I'd love to get the first one again.  Running around Konoha and doing random side quests was so much fun.
I bought Ultimate storm 3 for $7 on Steam :(

Then got it in a humble bundle (the key I gave you).

I hope they do a discount if you own one of the games or so.

darkknightkryta

I bought Ultimate storm 3 for $7 on Steam :(

Then got it in a humble bundle (the key I gave you).

I hope they do a discount if you own one of the games or so.
Doubt it.  Now that I think about it, I don't think I redeemed that key yet...

BasilZero

Doubt it.  Now that I think about it, I don't think I redeemed that key yet...
Actually there's a chance since every bundle on steam gets a reduction if you have one or more games already that existed.

For an example

In the Tomb Raider collection for an example

This is how much it is if you dont have any of the games

This is how much it shows me since I have most of the games

darkknightkryta

Actually there's a chance since every bundle on steam gets a reduction if you have one or more games already that existed.

For an example

In the Tomb Raider collection for an example

This is how much it is if you dont have any of the games

This is how much it shows me since I have most of the games

I've never noticed that.  Nice.