NPD May 2017 Results (PS4 #1)

Started by BananaKing, Jun 19, 2017, 10:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Yeah your edit didn't work because the thread doesn't exist.

Did you check http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showdrafts for your drafts?
Checked now... no draft saved.

I did all formated with text like the previous thread but you can just copy the images from here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241266330&postcount=198

It is easy work.

darkknightkryta

We won't find out if the Switch is going to sell well until fall from the looks of things.

SWORDF1SH

Banana, add Ethomaz's post including the archive to the OP.

SWORDF1SH

Do  we know numbers yet?

Xevross

SWORDF1SH

Lol
By now they usually would of picked the winners by now for the NPD prediction thread over at gaf. From the 3 picked winners they work out at estimate for the numbers. I don't mean "do we have numbers yet" directly from leakers or NPD because that just doesn't happen anymore.

Xevross

By now they usually would of picked the winners by now for the NPD prediction thread over at gaf. From the 3 picked winners they work out at estimate for the numbers. I don't mean "do we have numbers yet" directly from leakers or NPD because that just doesn't happen anymore.
Oh I thought you were actually expecting numbers. No I don't think we have those yet but I'll try and do my usual analysis when we get them

Xevross

I take it back, there are numbers:

Originally Posted by Tarrin
[NSW] 195K
[PS4] 185K
[XB1] 102K
Originally Posted by Hammer24
[NSW] 207K
[PS4] 187K
[XB1] 107K
Originally Posted by Welfare
[NSW] 201K
[PS4] 180K
[XB1] 102K
Originally Posted by Primethius
[NSW] 195K
[PS4] 205K
[XB1] 95K

SWORDF1SH

I take it back, there are numbers:

Deduce! Are these numbers saying ~200k PS4, ~195k NSW and ~105k XB1

Xevross

Deduce! Are these numbers saying ~200k PS4, ~195k NSW and ~105k XB1
Its tricky with three variables and not knowing any numbers. Last month was fine because Nintendo told us what Switch was.

I'll have a go when I'm feeling less hungover ;D

SWORDF1SH

I'll have a go when I'm feeling less hungover ;D
You party animal!

Xevross

You party animal!
Its practically mandatory on your last friday night of your freshers year!

Kerotan

A pleasant surprise to see ps4 the overall #1 console this month.  Switch still the #1 hybrid though.

Xevross

A pleasant surprise to see ps4 the overall #1 console this month.  Switch still the #1 hybrid though.
Is the switch competing with any other hybrids? :o

I think PS4 Vs Switch this year (and I guess Xbox in the last two months) will be all about switch stock

Kerotan

Is the switch competing with any other hybrids? :o

I think PS4 Vs Switch this year (and I guess Xbox in the last two months) will be all about switch stock
No switch wins the hybrid battle by default.  3DS pretty much winning the handheld console by default too.  

Ps4 vs Switch for overall console will be fun though.

Go Up