Microsoft only announced 3 exclusives

Started by Legend, Jun 12, 2017, 02:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Forza 7
Ori 2
Super Lucky's Tale (it's a full sequel)

Each one looks good but that's not a lot of games.

Raven

Forza 7
Ori 2
Super Lucky's Tale (it's a full sequel)

Each one looks good but that's not a lot of games.
They relied almost entirely on timed-exclusive deals and games we've known about for years. Forza is just another entry into a bi-annual franchise and I don't think anyone cared for Super Lucky's Tale. To me, that almost felt like, "You guys love Crash and Bubsy? Well we have a game like those, too!". Only no one told them that no one wants Bubsy and Crash is a nostalgia kick.

the-pi-guy

Well I like Super Lucky's Tale.  
Not something I'd buy an Xbox for, but ahhh....  

Raven

Well I like Super Lucky's Tale.  
Not something I'd buy an Xbox for, but ahhh....  
Like I said, no one liked it.

J/K  :-*

the-pi-guy

Like I said, no one liked it.

J/K  :-*
VR was a big part of the enjoyment though....  Bleh.  

BasilZero

Apparently Super Lucky Tale is a extended version of the first game ( meaning it has the first game's levels and stuff).

GribbleGrunger

Are they console exclusives or are they also coming to PC because, going by the logic from the last 3 years, they don't count as exclusives if they are.

SWORDF1SH

Are they console exclusives or are they also coming to PC because, going by the logic from the last 3 years, they don't count as exclusives if they are.
You know that logic will change. I think indie games will also now hold a lot more weight with the xbox community.

darkknightkryta

You know that logic will change. I think indie games will also now hold a lot more weight with the xbox community.
After them claiming Sony has nothing because they had 20 minutes dedicated to indies for the PS4's first E3?  

Legend

Apparently Super Lucky Tale is a extended version of the first game ( meaning it has the first game's levels and stuff).
DOn't think so.

THe interview with Geoff made it sound like a full sequel.

ALso this fits here too:

the-pi-guy

The IGN article made it sound like an expanded edition type thing.  
But, the developers said:
" I've never seen a more dedicated and passionate group of people, and their combined work imbues every frame of Lucky's next tale with magic"

GribbleGrunger

You know as well as I know that it's already changed. It boggles my mind that 'some' people think we've got short memories.

nnodley

DOn't think so.

THe interview with Geoff made it sound like a full sequel.

ALso this fits here too:

jeez that graph is depressing

Kerotan

Possibly their worst conference ever. Well second worst after e3 2013.

Is dragon Ball timed exclusive?

Legend

Possibly their worst conference ever. Well second worst after e3 2013.

Is dragon Ball timed exclusive?
E3 2013 was great. They showed so many cool games and had a good conference minus the XBOX One specifics.

Dragon Ball is not timed.