Halo 6 officially not being at E3

Started by Legend, May 12, 2017, 09:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Halo 6 Won't Be at E3 2017 - IGN

Either it's a ploy, or this conference will be even worse than we're expecting.

The next Halo is like the only thing I'm excited to see from MS.

Legend

Halo 6 won't be at E3 but 343 has a "little" something to show - NeoGAF

Halo developer 343 Industries has confirmed the next mainline entry in Microsoft's sci-fi shooter series won't be at E3 2017. In a post on reddit, 343 community manager Brian Jarrard (aka sk7ch343) tempered fans' expectations for this year's expo, saying that while the studio will have something at E3, it won't be tied to Halo 6. "I'll slip into my Dreamcrusher persona for a minute in the name of realistic expectations: We've said this already but we'll have a little something at E3 but it's not related to the next major entry in the franchise," Jarrard said.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/...-be-at-e3-2017 It might be DLC for Halo Wars 2.

Legend

Could Halo 6 be 2019 not 2018?

That'd be kinda nice if they're trying to fix the problems from the last game.

Xevross

Halo 6 Won't Be at E3 2017 - IGN

Either it's a ploy, or this conference will be even worse than we're expecting.

The next Halo is like the only thing I'm excited to see from MS.
Eh I'm not going to dismiss the MS conference yet. It could end up being a good one for all we know.

Kind of surprising if this is true though, but maybe with Halo Wars 2 being delayed they pushed Halo 6 back as well

Legend

Eh I'm not going to dismiss the MS conference yet. It could end up being a good one for all we know.

Kind of surprising if this is true though, but maybe with Halo Wars 2 being delayed they pushed Halo 6 back as well
Yeah they could have some surprises, but all the other rumored games aren't my cup of tea.

Forza 7
3rd party Studio Gobo AA thing
Ori 2

Xevross

Yeah they could have some surprises, but all the other rumored games aren't my cup of tea.

Forza 7
3rd party Studio Gobo AA thing
Ori 2
They'll have many more games than that though! There'll be at least a couple of surprises

Legend

They'll have many more games than that though! There'll be at least a couple of surprises
Which surprise are you most excited for. Surprise #1 or surprise #2?  ::)

Sure they'll have games and things we didn't expect but that's different than being excited for something specifically rumored.

Xevross

Which surprise are you most excited for. Surprise #1 or surprise #2?  ::)

Sure they'll have games and things we didn't expect but that's different than being excited for something specifically rumored.
I wouldn't say I'm excited for anything MS might announce.... only third parties that use their conference really. Doesn't mean others can't be excited.

Legend

I wouldn't say I'm excited for anything MS might announce.... only third parties that use their conference really. Doesn't mean others can't be excited.
I was only talking about my personal expectations since the very beginning!  ;D

BananaKing

Could they have a new IP in the works?

I actually think this is good news for MS's conference, k feel this means they have something else as their big announcement

BasilZero

Halo MCC on PC when?

Xevross

I was only talking about my personal expectations since the very beginning!  ;D

But you said "even worse than we're expecting" as if its a unanimous opinion that people aren't excited.

Legend

But you said "even worse than we're expecting" as if its a unanimous opinion that people aren't excited.
Well we've both been arguing different points then.

On what you've been talking about, there's lots of reasons to be excited but I felt most on our forum weren't expecting much.

Raven

I feel like Halo's campaign needs to take steps back while it's multiplayer needs to adopt elements that are working in modern shooters. I think Halo would be freaking amazing if it moved a bit closer to Battlefield. Not an actual Battlefield clone, but just take cues from it.