Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal May 18th

Started by Raven, May 11, 2017, 10:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

nnodley

May 18, 2017, 05:30 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:34 PM by nnodley
YEAH!! Don't have to go to orbit to launch stuff.

Lost Sectors: Dungeons with loot and bosses.

4 new worlds.  Nessus, Titan, IO, and guessing something on earth.  European Dead Zone on Earth

Don't have to go to orbit to go to new destination

Xevross

I'm quite underwhelmed. Seems like most of the new stuff is just quality of life updates that current players will appreciate.

With all the games coming out later this year its going to need to do a lot better to pull me in.

nnodley

Clan support in game now

Legend

YEah the gameplay video looked great but their talks are the opposite of inspiring. Quality of live changes are being played up as innovative and revolutionary.

Xevross

YEah the gameplay video looked great but their talks are the opposite of inspiring. Quality of live changes are being played up as innovative and revolutionary.
Yeah it feels like they're just talking to the people who still play the game all the time, despite claiming they're building it for new players as well.

Clans sound great though

Xevross

Guided games sound like a good addition. Maybe I spoke to soon ;D lets see what else they got

nnodley

So raids and stuff maybe can't be played solo.  They are using Guided Games to pair solo people to other groups playing them.

Xevross

So raids and stuff maybe can't be played solo.  They are using Guided Games to pair solo people to other groups playing them.
Well it would be strange if they did it so they could be played solo. They're group experiences.

nnodley

Well it would be strange if they did it so they could be played solo. They're group experiences.
Eh, true.  I still would like the option.  I don't usually like playing with others and usually try and do things solo.

ethomaz

It was an amazing presentation... can't wait.

Raven

Lore will be told in-game.

Xevross

Lore will be told in-game.
dang, Bungie just keep revolutionising the industry

Raven

dang, Bungie just keep revolutionising the industry
Next thing you know, the game will be open world, have guns, and save your progress automatically.

Go Up