Darksiders 3 revealed

Started by Legend, May 02, 2017, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Legend

I thought THQ went bankrupt so I was confused.

Seems they did. Then a different publisher bought their IP and renamed themselves "THQ Nordic" so that people wouldn't think the new games were made by strangers.

the-pi-guy

Seems they did. Then a different publisher bought their IP and renamed themselves "THQ Nordic" so that people wouldn't think the new games were made by strangers.
That's kinda awesome.

BasilZero

Yep but some of the devs from original THQ are there though.

Anyways, excited for this, glad the series is still alive.

I enjoyed my playthroughs of 1 and 2 - I got the remasters for free so I guess I should play those two games before getting into this one.

darkknightkryta

First was great, the second was garbage.  It needs more Zelda and less half dog open worldness.

Dr. Pezus

I don't like the look of her

BasilZero

I don't like the look of her
She looks weird with the way her eye pupils look. Reminds me of old school x-men comics.

darkknightkryta

She looks evil, so I'm not against the look.  I'm just not sure where this fits in the lore.  The second Darksiders game took place at the same time.  At the end of the first game, War summoned the other horsemen.  Why would she be all bitchy against War?

Raven

She looks evil, so I'm not against the look.  I'm just not sure where this fits in the lore.  The second Darksiders game took place at the same time.  At the end of the first game, War summoned the other horsemen.  Why would she be all bitchy against War?
Maybe she wanted to bang him and he told her that he doesn't stick his sucker in crazy?

darkknightkryta

Maybe she wanted to bang him and he told her that he doesn't stick his sucker in crazy?
Could very well be.  But they showed her at the end of the first game coming down with Strife and Death.

Kerotan

No Switch version is surprising.  Not looking good for it in terms of big third party AAA support.  

Legend