Gran Turismo Sport Closed BETA Announcement (Porshe and Interlagos confirmed)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 09, 2017, 05:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Any updates ethomaz?
Sorry. This last week I played one hour of GTS and yesterday when I was playing my first race the power goes down on my city for four hours or more and I ended sleeping lol

Below some comments I send to my friend via WhatsApp.

- Best UI ever in a racing game IMO (via cursor like Destiny but fast and smooth).
- Driving physics looks to be the same than GT6 (that is not bad at all).
- Sound is better than GT6.
- Online races are really well done with schedules and participants... you can train before opening and do your position race before race against others online users in the queue... it works pretty well with the matchmaking... it counts for the ranking and all... it is really focused on eSports.
- The lighting is ultra realistic... I can't wait to see how Pro improves that.
- While there are some 2D trees together with 3D trees the details of the track is out of this world... you can see even people and cars in the boxes walking from long range.

ethomaz

As the BETA begins to increase in size, those who have signed up within the PlayStation Europe forum or received a direct e-mail will be selected to participate in Phase 2 of the closed BETA. Spaces will be limited so, if you don't get into Phase 2, make sure you stay tuned for future BETA activities in the run-up to launch!
I read on twitter they are starting the Phase 2.

ethomaz

ethomaz

Porsche baby.

ethomaz

Horizon

I really hope the delay is because they included a campaign mode. If there is no campaign mode they will lose a ton of sales.

ethomaz

I really hope the delay is because they included a campaign mode. If there is no campaign mode they will lose a ton of sales.
Beta actually has a Campaign option but only Sport (the ranked online mode) and Arcade (last patch disabled the Arcade) are enabled.

ethomaz

Xevross

OMG Interlagos.

Sweet! Interlagos is a great circuit

Go Up