PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

From The Order to whatever the fudge that is!!  
Looks like they actually made a game this time.

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

The Order was a good game.  

BananaKing

The Order was a good game.  
more like a decent game.

the-pi-guy

I think it was decent.  It had a fair amount of problems, but it also had a fair amount of really bright spots that it's a shame they didn't make a game out of them.  

nnodley

Lol yeah but I liked the order despite it being half movie half game.   This however does not look interesting to me.  But more power to them if its great.

DerNebel

nnodley

Use to love hot shots golf!  Will likely pick this up if it's good.

Legend

nnodley

Hopefully that's a sign that they are confident in Day's Gone

ethomaz

New PS4 remake/remaster coming.

Raven

At this point I'm really not sure what it could be seeing as how most of the big games from last gen have already received that treatment or would make little sense to get it. The only ones I can think of that would make any kind of sense at this point would be Demon's Souls, God of War: Ascension, Infamous 1 and 2, or maybe Killzone 2 and 3. I suppose they could also aim for a God of War collection where they've remastered every title for PS4 in order to get people psyched for the new game coming out. Though it's quite likely I'm completely overlooking what it could be and nothing says it has to be something from the PS3 days.

Legend

It's a bit late in the gen for random remasters.

I think it'd either be GOW like raven said or a remaster of a series being announced at E3.

ethomaz

It's a bit late in the gen for random remasters.

I think it'd either be GOW like raven said or a remaster of a series being announced at E3.
Demon's Souls... believe.

Kerotan

Absolutely loving mad max so far.  18 hours in.  Got it for $10. Bargain!

Go Up