Vgchartz moderation system turning into gaf

Started by Kerotan, Apr 13, 2017, 05:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Kerotan

ARe you an ethomaz alt?
Haha I just went full retard.  

DerNebel never said why he agrees.  I'd like to hear why.

ethomaz

Wait. Weren't you permabanned by Tachikoma after she was finally fed up with you? :D
Actually Carl banned me and Axumblade changed to perma.

Tachikoma was tired and ahe was in vacation from moderation when that happened.

Kerotan

Because you had a history of shitting up Xbox threads with FUD. They gave you plenty of chances. You just couldn't resist.

I haven't read the mod thread where Kerotan was banned but I assume it's for coming across as a Sony shill in his posts. He could be the SoS from Idiocracy just replace "Carls Jr" after everything he says with "PlayStation". He posted the other day saying an extra day should be added to each week called "PlayStation Day" so PS4 owners could play all their new games LOL. At least I think it was him. That's so him. If I were a mod I'd have permabanned and nuked on the spot.
Lol wrong again.  It was for exposing the mods bias and short comings.  They blackmailed me because they didn't like the truth being discussed openly and said I was not to post again.  

Needless to say I posted again.

ethomaz

Apr 14, 2017, 01:39 AM Last Edit: Apr 14, 2017, 01:46 AM by ethomaz
Looks like last month I was unbanned by some mistake lol

gamrConnect - ethomaz's Profile

I did not know that.

And my censorship thread :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211119

Kerotan

Looks like last month I was unbanned by some mistake lol

gamrConnect - ethomaz's Profile

I did not know that.

And my censorship thread :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211119

Absolute gold.

Miguel_Zorro

VGChartz mods are shite and always have been.. especially the head mods.  They wouldn't know a great console (Playstation, of course) if it hit them in the head.  Sad!

Kerotan

Apr 14, 2017, 04:16 AM Last Edit: Apr 14, 2017, 04:23 AM by Kerotan
VGChartz mods are shite and always have been.. especially the head mods.  They wouldn't know a great console (Playstation, of course) if it hit them in the head.  Sad!
No but they would know how to push personal beef with a user who exposes some inconvenient truths.

BTW check your pm.

Was just thinking there one of the points I brought up about mod bias was letting tbone off a 10 day ban. He was just back from a 7 day ban and they decided to let him off the 10 day one.

My point was they'd never let me off no ban.  And I guess Carl proved my point of bias right by not only not letting me off but by also giving a ban much harsher then deserved (not that I deserved any).

Xbro

Hmm, I do believe Gaf moderation is bad. But I'm going to point out that after a significant amount of posting on Gaf and have yet to be banned, yet I was banned several times on VGChartz unfairly(I got banned for having too long of quote trees)
3 people like this

Go Up