Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launches August 22nd, $39.99, New Trailer

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2017, 03:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Apr 11, 2017, 03:15 PM Last Edit: Apr 11, 2017, 03:20 PM by nnodley
dang!!! This is gonna be so goooood!

LOL at that little bit of focus on chloe's dog!!

Honestly if this is a huge seller(pretty sure it will) I can see ND keeping with doing these side projects every once in a while showing different side characters of the Uncharted Universe.    Maybe they will do the same thing with TLOU after part 2 and do something showing different characters.

Legend

Sooner than I expected.

Riderz1337

WOW $50 Canadian!!

Good shame I bought that explorers pack a while back for like 20 bucks and it includes this! fudge YEA
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

DerNebel

August already?? Nice, I was almost expecting Sony to make this one of their big holiday games.

Xevross

August already?? Nice, I was almost expecting Sony to make this one of their big holiday games.
I expect we'll be seeing GT Sport + one or two of God of War, Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone and if they're pushing this out in August that seems more likely. They don't need it in the holiday, especially with games like RDR2 and Destiny 2 coming out

Kerotan

So I bought the explores pack after they announced it was coming down off the store.  When I check my licenses it shows for me.  But when I check the pre order for the lost legacy it's not saying purchased.  

Anyone else having this issue?

nnodley

I'm gonna gladly pay the full $40 for this.  I am disappointed the pack didn't come with my collectors edition though.

Kerotan

People who pre order the $40 edition will get Jak and daxter the precursors legacy at launch!

DerNebel

Apr 11, 2017, 04:13 PM Last Edit: Apr 11, 2017, 04:45 PM by DerNebel
I expect we'll be seeing GT Sport + one or two of God of War, Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone and if they're pushing this out in August that seems more likely. They don't need it in the holiday, especially with games like RDR2 and Destiny 2 coming out
Yeah, considering when the game was announced I guess Detroit would make the most sense for this holiday season maybe God of War as well, even though Spiderman and God of War would be a lot more amazing imo. Also there's Dreams I guess, but I'm also starting to get worried about that title, plus I think it'd get eaten alive by the competition this christmas.

Edit: Speaking of more holiday games.

https://twitter.com/aqizil/status/851822472076828672

Raven

Yeah, considering when the game was announced I guess Detroit would make the most sense for this holiday season maybe God of War as well, even though Spiderman and God of War would be a lot more amazing imo. Also there's Dreams I guess, but I'm also starting to get worried about that title, plus I think it'd get eaten alive by the competition this christmas.

Edit: Speaking of more holiday games.

https://twitter.com/aqizil/status/851822472076828672
I can't help but pronounce his first name as dogsombrero.