Jak and Daxter PS2 Trilogy (and Jak X) Coming to PS4 via PS2 Classics

Started by ethomaz, Apr 03, 2017, 03:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Experience the incredible exploits of Jak and Daxter as the duo sets out to explore ancient lands while they try to unravel the mysteries of the Precursors. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X: Combat Racing will be available on PS4 via download on the PS Store later this year.

Gameplay footage from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS2™ game on the PS4™ system. Experience Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy with 1080p up-rendering and Trophies. Additional enhanced features include Shareplay (active PS Plus membership may be required), Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals through the PS Vita system or PlayStation App.

the-pi-guy

Ohhhhh my gosh!!!!  

ethomaz

Xevross

Awesome! So the vast majority of Naughty Dog playstation games will be on PS4 in some shape or form, when these come out.

nnodley

I had both these on vita and never finished them, but since I don't own a vita anymore now I can play them on ps4!!  Even though I'll have to rebuy them.

darkknightkryta

Not to trash on them but would it have been that much more expensive to port the ps3 collection?

Dr. Pezus

Would've preferred the remasters  ::)