Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Announced (Square Ebix / MachineZone, Mobile)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 31, 2017, 07:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Be the hero of your own Final Fantasy XV adventure in the brand new mobile strategy game Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire! Build your own kingdom, discover powerful magic, and dominate the realm alongside all of your friends!

Do you have the courage to fulfill your destiny? Journey through vast kingdoms, gather magical resources, and build the strongest Empire in Final Fantasy history!

- Experience your very own FFXV adventure on your mobile phone
- Jump into the action with Noctis, Cindy, and all of your favorite FF15 characters
- Fight alongside friends and against foes in legendary battles against millions of players from around the world!
- Build up your Empire and train your troops to win in action packed, real-time battles
- Create the ultimate Guild or join up with already-powerful forces
- Strategize with your guild to crush enemies and beasts in real-time battles
- Compete for the Crystal against players from all over the world

An open world with no rules: only magic. Will your magic grow or do you stand to be defeated?

Your legend starts now in the new MMORPG: Final Fantasy 15: A New Empire
(NZ Soft Launch) Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire (by Epic Action LLC) - Touch Arcade

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

What?  :o
That help?

This is by MachineZone. They make Game of War (makes $1+ billion a year) and Mobile Strike (makes $1+ billion a year). They're a California company, so this is in fact a Western studio making a Final Fantasy game.

It looks like it plays like those games. If you remember old browser games where you build a town, upgrade buildings, and send armies at each other, you have the right idea.

You can also play it right now on iOS in New Zealand: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/final-fantasy-xv-a-new-empire/id1186994231?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

No, this is not an April Fools.
It is the Nirolak (Mod) post explaining on GAF.

ethomaz

Dualshockers published a QA too.

G: In a previous interview, you hinted that there might be an unannounced project in the works related to Final Fantasy XV. Can you say anything more about that?

HT: It probably wasn't some sort of specific package, but we're working on VR an DLC at the moment, so I was probably hinting at some of those contents.

But at the same time, I must mention that we're receiving numerous offers from other companies, and an example that is going to be developed in the near future is the collaboration with Machine Zone, and the Final Fantasy XV project that is going to be released through them is going to be interesting. There are going to be interesting projects rolling out in the future.

G: Do you mean Final Fantasy XV games released by other companies?

HT: About the Machine Zone project, they came to us with this offer, and we're cooperating with them, abut we actually gave them the reins to see how they're going to roll out their own version of Final Fantasy XV.

We don't have as much mobile know-how and expertise, that's why they're in charge of handling the game's structure, and we can provide with them with support, ideas and design.
Final Fantasy XV Mega-Interview: First Look at Character Creation, Future of the Game, DLC and Much More

ethomaz

Some screens from GAFers that started to play it.

Legend

I was hoping it was a joke

ethomaz

I was hoping it was a joke
Boooooo.

Both two titles from this exactly company do $1 billion per year... Square Enix is crazy to not partner with FFXV name :D

the-pi-guy

That help?
It just seems like a weird thing to do.  

ethomaz

It just seems like a weird thing to do.  
$1b per year makes all sense when the dev cost couldn't be that high lol

BasilZero

They trolled people with "Tactics Alexander" as a April Fools joke but the real joke here became the truth.....fudge this world l0l

Xevross

Wow so its one of those city building strategy game clones. I'll check it out and see how it compares to the rest, I'm expecting it to be just as garbage