Gran Turismo Sport Closed BETA Announcement (Porshe and Interlagos confirmed)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 09, 2017, 05:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

14 fudgy GB.

I will play only tomorrow with my 10Mbps internet.

Xevross

ethomaz

Played a bit of time trial this morning before work.

The game UI/menus are something else and possible the best ever in a GT game... it is by cursor like Destiny and pretty easy... it ask you if you want break and steering assist before the race (Forza like feature tha make you run like a turtle).

The graphics are gorgeous and I took a ingame screen (not replay)... I can't talk about anything else because it was only a time trial with few laps... the daily events with others tracks only opens in 10 hours (it is at night every night with different tracks/cars) but you can practice... I just didn't have time.

So far so good.

Xevross

dang nabbit I really wanna play.

Also who the fudge gets a Gran Turismo game and uses braking and steering assist    :o

Mmm_fish_tacos

ethomaz

dang nabbit I really wanna play.

Also who the fudge gets a Gran Turismo game and uses braking and steering assist    :o
I was surprised by this option that made I try it but the car start to use the brake way before the turn and to a speed unbelievable slow.

Xevross

I was surprised by this option that made I try it but the car start to use the brake way before the turn and to a speed unbelievable slow.
Yeah I've put it on in games before and wondered why on earth anyone would want to use it

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I've put it on in games before and wondered why on earth anyone would want to use it
Casuals

ethomaz

SWORDF1SH

I can't even imagine how this game looks on Pro.
Probably not that good with all the ice over the screen.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Invite me and we'll see
You're going to ice all over the screen like Swordfish suggested?

Dr. Pezus

You're going to ice all over the screen like Swordfish suggested?
Only if I can play with you  :-*

Raven

SWORDF1SH

Go Up