E3 2017 countdown

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I think we will hear about dreams this year.  They had tons of videos about it last year.  

nnodley

I thought there were reports it was in development hell.
Hmm, not sure.  Maybe there was.  The only thing I feel like I remember is either Colin or Greg saying they thought it was, but they didn't know for sure.

SWORDF1SH

Hmm, not sure.  Maybe there was.  The only thing I feel like I remember is either Colin or Greg saying they thought it was, but they didn't know for sure.
That could be it then. I can remember the story not having much weight behind it.

Legend

BananaKing

Bethesda E3 showcase confirmed for June 11 - NeoGAF

looking forward to what they have got.

Fallout 4 VR
Wolfestine
Quake Champions.

what else could they have in the works? i doubt a new Doom would be announced or teased, though that would be amazing.

the-pi-guy

I wonder how long before a TES VI.  
Been 6 years since Skyrim.  

Legend

I wonder how long before a TES VI.  
Been 6 years since Skyrim.  
I could see an announcement this year with release next year. Fallout 4 was two years ago so they've had time.

Horizon

I hope to god EA's is better this year.

Raven

I hope to god EA's is better this year.
Save yourself the disappointment and assume it will suck. Convince yourself of it. It's a very safe bet with a pleasant surprise if you're wrong.

princevenom

can,t wait to see more gameplay for the new spiderman game

nnodley

can,t wait to see more gameplay for the new spiderman game
Same!!  And if the guy from Marvel that said it's coming in 2017 is true, then that is even better.  Can't freaking wait.

Legend

DerNebel

So I'll be starting work next month and for the first 3 months I'll be given a place to stay by my company (I could also get a place for my own, but that'll be a bit tricky until I've gotten a couple salaries, Berlin's not cheap), today I found out what the place will be and it doesn't seem it'll have internet. D:

I hope I'll be able to just set up my own internet contract, which I would then transfer to my new place once I move, cause not only will it be annoying to live 3 months with internet limited to my phone, it'll also make it pretty hard to enjoy E3.

Legend

So I'll be starting work next month and for the first 3 months I'll be given a place to stay by my company (I could also get a place for my own, but that'll be a bit tricky until I've gotten a couple salaries, Berlin's not cheap), today I found out what the place will be and it doesn't seem it'll have internet. D:

I hope I'll be able to just set up my own internet contract, which I would then transfer to my new place once I move, cause not only will it be annoying to live 3 months with internet limited to my phone, it'll also make it pretty hard to enjoy E3.
I can't imagine you not being able to get internet but ouch if you can't.

DerNebel

I can't imagine you not being able to get internet but ouch if you can't.
Yeah, I would be surprised as well, but I'm being put in an appartment that's specifically designed for people to just stay a limited time, maybe they don't want people to get their own internet in those.

Go Up