E3 2017 countdown

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

DerNebel

I don't even understand your links.
Guy in the video (Vice President & Executive Editor, Marvel Digital Media) says Spider-Man for the PS4 is coming 2017

Dr. Pezus

Guy in the video (Vice President & Executive Editor, Marvel Digital Media) says Spider-Man for the PS4 is coming 2017
Important with the film coming out this year too

Legend

Spiderman, days gone, dreams, and detroit for this year. Could be good.

Aura7541

Do you think Dreams will make it this year? I feel that it's in development hell.

Legend

Do you think Dreams will make it this year? I feel that it's in development hell.
If it doesn't release this year, I doubt it'll release next year either.

Sure seems like they're having some development snag that's holding back progress.

Horizon

God Of War could also be. Some of these need to be delayed to 2018. I would push Spiderman and Days Gone to 2018.

DerNebel

Apr 03, 2017, 09:24 AM Last Edit: Apr 03, 2017, 09:54 AM by DerNebel
Oh btw. that AgentM dude also seems to be involved with the Spider-Man game direclty since he tweeted this just 3 days ago.

Gives his word more credibility

DerNebel

Meh

SWORDF1SH

God Of War could also be. Some of these need to be delayed to 2018. I would push Spiderman and Days Gone to 2018.
If they all do release this year, it bodes very well for what Sony have planned for 2018. Sony could easily push a few games into next year but if they don't that means they already have a packed 2018 planned.

Xevross

Meh

They're probably just covering themselves for a delay.

If they all do release this year, it bodes very well for what Sony have planned for 2018. Sony could easily push a few games into next year but if they don't that means they already have a packed 2018 planned.
Either way, 2017 and 2018 are going to be amazing years for PS4 exclusives and easily better than the other years. I'm loving it right now.

SWORDF1SH

Meh

Probably keeping quiet until E3. They didn't outright debunk it.
I have a feeling Spidey, GT, Days Gone and GoW will be used to push the Pro hard this fall in the run up to Scorpio which we know will launch around November. GoW or Spidey might be pushed to March though. Probably GoW.

DerNebel

Probably keeping quiet until E3. They didn't outright debunk it.
I have a feeling Spidey, GT, Days Gone and GoW will be used to push the Pro hard this fall in the run up to Scorpio which we know will launch around November. GoW or Spidey might be pushed to March though. Probably GoW.
Yeah, it is kinda weird that they specifically said that no date has been announced instead of saying it isn't coming in 2017, though that might just be reading into things.

nnodley

If it doesn't release this year, I doubt it'll release next year either.

Sure seems like they're having some development snag that's holding back progress.
I think a large part is they spent so long developing the tools that now they are creating content for an actual single player story to it.  The only hell part is likely making sure the tools are working properly.  I feel if this game has had a lot of trouble we would have heard about it from some insider.

SWORDF1SH

I think a large part is they spent so long developing the tools that now they are creating content for an actual single player story to it.  The only hell part is likely making sure the tools are working properly.  I feel if this game has had a lot of trouble we would have heard about it from some insider.
I thought there were reports it was in development hell.

Go Up