E3 2017 countdown

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I will not stop until I get the answer that I crave!
Sony will announce VizionEck is getting built into the operating system. You have to play the game to navigate the PS4 menu.

DerNebel

Some inside knowledge that I also know?

I just said I wasn't posting a hint!
Well now that's just mean. Since you have heard I'm assuming it's something system software related?

Legend

Well now that's just mean. Since you have heard I'm assuming it's something system software related?
Yeah more or less I only know about system software and a very very small bit about 3rd party stuff.

Past updates they've had shareplay, community, suspend/resume, sub to master account, folders, custom backgrounds, etc. It's not to crazy to think the next big update will have something people want too.

the-pi-guy

Yeah more or less I only know about system software and a very very small bit about 3rd party stuff.
Aw, too kind.  I'm not really quite there to be called third party, yet.  

Oh, you weren't talking about me making a game...  

I'll just let myself out now.  

Past updates they've had shareplay, community, suspend/resume, sub to master account, folders, custom backgrounds, etc. It's not to crazy to think the next big update will have something people want too.
Backwards compatibility please!!!!  
I prefer updates with things no one wants.

Legend

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT) - NeoGAF

The PlayStation E3 2017 conference will be held on Monday June 12 at 6pm PT at the Shrine Auditorium.https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...36658551848962
Just got my invite for @playstation E3 event - Monday June 12 @ 6p!

/

Time zones:
 Monday June 12 6PM PT / 9PM ET
 Tuesday June 13 2 AM BST / 3 AM CESTMy guesses/speculation of the obvious games to appear at this conference:
 - God of War
 - Days Gone
 - Spider-Man
 - Gran Turismo Sport
 - Knack 2
 - Detroit: Become Human
 - Dreams
 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
 - CoD: WWII
 - Destiny 2
 - Star Wars Battlefront II

Xevross

I have exams monday, wednesday and friday that week. Monday night is good for me then :D

Dr. Pezus

May 04, 2017, 02:13 AM Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:20 AM by Error 404
I have exams monday, wednesday and friday that week. Monday night is good for me then :D
Exams meheehehe.

Amateur

@Legend: Fix my avatar!

the-pi-guy

Woah what happened to that guy.  

Horizon

I am going through the games to countdown for E3 to do on my twitter and the majority are Playstation exclusives. Every other developer either seems to reducing the number of games or just stuck in limbo.

Playstation has:
TLOU Pt2
God Of War
Spiderman
Knack 2
WILD
Detroit
Days Gone
Dreams
Crash
Wipeout collection
Death Stranding

Every other publisher or manufacturer just seems to have so much less in development. I am struggling to think of what EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Take Two and Warner Brothers have in development, it is much less which is crazy to me.I hope all these publishers have more games in development as what is currently announced is so low.

Legend

Every other publisher or manufacturer just seems to have so much less in development. I am struggling to think of what EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Take Two and Warner Brothers have in development, it is much less which is crazy to me.I hope all these publishers have more games in development as what is currently announced is so low.
Off the top of my head all the 3rd party games announced:

Star Wars Battlefront 2
COD WW2
Shadow of Mordor 2
Destiny 2
Injustice 2
Project Cars 2
South Park 2
Elite Dangerous PS4

Not too bad...

Xevross

Off the top of my head all the 3rd party games announced:

Star Wars Battlefront 2
COD WW2
Shadow of Mordor 2
Destiny 2
Injustice 2
Project Cars 2
South Park 2
Elite Dangerous PS4

Not too bad...
It is a very small list but I'm sure there's more than that.

I think Sony are going to announce much less than the others this e3. Its going to be lots of info/gameplay on games we already know about.

Horizon

Alex Co‏ @excaliburps  14h14 hours ago
More
 Those looking forward to megatons at #E32017 won't have to wait long. 2 big game reveals happening later this month & covered @PSLifeStyle!

Any guesses on this one? I think it is the new Assassin's Creed and a new game from Warner Brothers/Rocksteady's new game.

BananaKing

They will probably be Farcry 5 and Assassin's Creed. Assuming the reveals aren't PS lifestyle exclusive

Legend

They will probably be Farcry 5 and Assassin's Creed. Assuming the reveals aren't PS lifestyle exclusive
FAr Cry the same year as the big new AC? In the past sure, but I think they'll try to avoid that.

Raven

I really hate that they do this shame. It takes away from E3. I can wait a few more weeks for reveals of games I don't even know about. I'm not even that desperate for new info on CoD, Destiny 2, or BF 2. I can wait until E3 to see that stuff. Plenty of things to keep me occupied until then. I'd rather have a fudgy jam packed and exciting few days of E3 than have shame strung out over the course of a few months before and after.

Go Up