Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Yeah Xev.  Everyone knows you have no friends. Why would you need so many controllers?  

Xevross

Nah we have a uni student flat of 5 and I'm hyped as fudge for the 4 player Mario kart seshes

Yeah you don't need the extra joycons unless you are playing with more than 2 players.
I honestly would go with the Tesco deal.
Yeah it is tempting, but it's up until the 22nd so I have time to ponder.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just do what we use to do on the og xbox. Bring your own controller.

darkknightkryta

Tell your friends to get another Switch.  I don't think 4 player Mario Kart would work well with that 6 inch screen.  4 payer Mario over 2 Switches on the other hand..

DerNebel

Tell your friends to get another Switch.  I don't think 4 player Mario Kart would work well with that 6 inch screen.  4 payer Mario over 2 Switches on the other hand..
There are these things called TVs

darkknightkryta

There are these things called TVs
They have his friends pitch in the rest of the joycons.  Those things are hella expensive.

DerNebel

They have his friends pitch in the rest of the joycons.  Those things are hella expensive.
Yeah, that's what I'd do.

Legend

So my switch wishlist is the console, Mario Odyssey, Mario kart, Mario+rabbids kingdom battle, extra joy-con pair and a set of wheel attachments for joy-cons.

Without any sales or offers that comes to ~£480. I don't like spending all that in one go but I'm going to get it all anyway so I might as well do it on black Friday. My aim is to try and get that below £400, so we'll see.

Tesco are already doing a deal to get kingdom battle for free with a Mario Odyssey bundle, saving £40 already. Can't decide whether to bite or see if I can get a better deal than that on BF itself.

Help plz
Buy a refurbished switch  ::)

Xevross

They have his friends pitch in the rest of the joycons.  Those things are hella expensive.
Yeah I don't think they'd want to do that though. Might get my mum to buy me the joy cons for christmas :D

Cute Pikachu

Well,
Skyrim is our but I'm trying to decide...
Should I buy
Skyrim
Doom
Or
NBA 2k18?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Well,
Should I buy
Skyrim
Doom
Or
NBA 2k18?
Get skom!

the-pi-guy

Legend

DerNebel

Well,
Should I buy
Skyrim
Doom
Or
NBA 2k18?
Seems like a clear case of "save your money"

the-pi-guy

No one wants NBA 2k18  ::)
Who said anything about NBA 2k18?

Go Up