House talks Japanese so well.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Dec 16, 2015, 11:52 AM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 11:55 AM by Dr. Pezus
no shame sherlock :P
Hey, you said it!

Dead.

Lol, owned.

Yeah, why the fudge would that be his first thought. Kojima has been much more associated with Sony, even if MS called he is much more likely to sign with Sony

BananaKing

lol, way to call him a fanboy shu xD

Sony was clearly the best candidate for Kojima. Kojima games are in a very unique position where they sell a lot both in Japan and in the west. so he needs a publisher that has the experience so advertise and present the game in both markets. i doubt Sega and Square can give him the budget and marketing he would want for his game. MS is dead in japan and being outsold easily world wide. and Nintendo is pretty much dead as well, and their hardware is pretty weak.

He has a long relationship with sony, they are known to give devs creative freedom, they can afford to fund and market his game, they have a strong presence in japan and in the west, studios like Sony Santa Monica, Xdev or japan studios can help with development, and the PS4 is killing it.

Dr. Pezus

Sony has revealed more details about Hideo Kojima's first game at his new independent studio, confirming that the title is also scheduled to launch on PC following its release on PS4.

While Sony is "not disclosing details" on how long the game's PS4 exclusivity will last, it says that the game "is planned to become available on PC (after PS4)", and that it will be a "console exclusive", meaning it won't ever arrive on Xbox One.

The game won't be linked to Metal Gear Solid or the cancelled Silent Hills, either, Sony says, instead being "something completely new". The game will be published by Sony Computer Entertainment who will "provide support [to the game's development] as necessary".

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

lol, way to call him a fanboy shu xD
Ryan is too MS focused to be fair... he said the Sony 2016 lineup is bad and he asked Phil to hire him for E3 presentations.

Anyway.

Riderz1337

dang all this salt today is amazing. By the end of the day I feel like I could take a nice salt bath with all the tears the fanboys are producing.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Raven

Ryan is too MS focused to be fair... he said the Sony 2016 lineup is bad and he asked Phil to hire him for E3 presentations.

Anyway.

PS4 2016 lineup is bad? Why? Because it doesn't have an XBO exclusive in it? Alienation, Drawn to Death, Dreams, Gran Turismo Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Horizon, Hellblade, Kill Strain, The King of Fighters XIV, The Last Guardian, Nier Automata, Nioh, No Man's Sky, Paragon, Persona 5, Ratchet & Clank, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, The Tomorrow Children,  Uncharted 4, World of Final Fantasy.... this isn't even an exhaustive list of the exclusives expected to release in 2016 and it doesn't even include PSVR titles. Sure, some of those games will probably slip into 2017 but holy fudge. That list alone is ridiculous. I don't know that there has ever been even a two year span in PlayStation history with that many titles that have at least a fair amount of attention all the way to people being really hyped. Obviously I could be wrong but if there ever was I sure don't remember it. Pezus fudgy Christ. XBO has a handful of notable exclusives next year and people use terms like "huge lineup" or "tons of exclusives" to describe it. PS4 has a fudgy truckload on the way and we get people like that dogsombrero still saying shame like, "Where are the games?"

ethomaz

PS4 2016 lineup is bad? Why? Because it doesn't have an XBO exclusive in it? Alienation, Drawn to Death, Dreams, Gran Turismo Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Horizon, Hellblade, Kill Strain, The King of Fighters XIV, The Last Guardian, Nier Automata, Nioh, No Man's Sky, Paragon, Persona 5, Ratchet & Clank, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, The Tomorrow Children,  Uncharted 4, World of Final Fantasy.... this isn't even an exhaustive list of the exclusives expected to release in 2016 and it doesn't even include PSVR titles. Sure, some of those games will probably slip into 2017 but holy fudge. That list alone is ridiculous. I don't know that there has ever been even a two year span in PlayStation history with that many titles that have at least a fair amount of attention all the way to people being really hyped. Obviously I could be wrong but if there ever was I sure don't remember it. Pezus fudgy Christ. XBO has a handful of notable exclusives next year and people use terms like "huge lineup" or "tons of exclusives" to describe it. PS4 has a fudgy truckload on the way and we get people like that dog wearing a hat still saying shame like, "Where are the games?"
Well some guys on Chertz are saying PS4 2016 lineup didn't have "substance" too.
So it is working... the Ryan's article lol

Raven

Well some guys on Chertz are saying PS4 2016 lineup didn't have "substance" too.
So it is working... the Ryan's article lol
Who on Chertz? The usual suspects who bash PS4 anyways?

ethomaz

Max King of the Wild

Is this logo supposed to be iconic and fans of Kojima recognize it or is it just something that looks bad dog?

Anyway.

I don't think that guy knows what arrogance means. Asking someone to clarify their idiotic position isn't arrogant

Go Up