RUMOR: PlayStation All Stars Round 2 Leaked?!!

Started by BananaKing, Jun 08, 2014, 11:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

I would be a happy panda.

Same, then its more of a PS4 exclusive than TF was an Xbox One exclusive at least ;D

Legend

I remember an off-screen image last year surfacing of an assortment of X1 games, including Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct, that everyone said was fake. Turned out every one of those games were true.

Nope. That was fake too.

It got some games right, but at that point Forza and QB were already announced while spartan assult and dr3 were rumored. Hence for example the wrong logo for dr3.

I can't remember a single off screen picture that was legit.

Raven

Nope. That was fake too.

It got some games right, but at that point Forza and QB were already announced while spartan assult and dr3 were rumored. Hence for example the wrong logo for dr3.

I can't remember a single off screen picture that was legit.

Actually, this isn't the picture I saw. The one I saw had them as hexagons.

Raven

They also weren't all on white backgrounds. In fact, about half of them were against black backgrounds.

Legend

Actually, this isn't the picture I saw. The one I saw had them as hexagons.

Can you find that pic?

Raven

Can you find that pic?

I'm trying. In fact, I was trying to find it last Summer but couldn't because I had this same talk with someone else around that time. I just remember the images were interlocking hexagons, many of them were black backgrounds, and a couple of the names of games had not even been known or rumored yet when the image leaked out. I just remember being surprised how accurate it was. The one I saw didn't have a Banjo-Kazooie title and it didn't have Spartan Assault on it either.

BananaKing

I would be a happy panda.

me too. after remembering that the twitch listing said a cross gen game will be announced my hopes for this grew.

Raven

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Maybe, maybe not... tomorrow guys.

7H3

I'd be more interested in this game than I was the first one...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Maybe, maybe not... tomorrow guys.

Don't you mean in two days? ;o

ethomaz

Don't you mean in two days? ;o

Tomorrow is June 9 to me... Sony conference is tomorrow.

PS. To be fair it is almost June 9 here... just two hours.

Go Up