IGN and scott rohde toy with our emotions..

Started by DD_Bwest, Jun 08, 2014, 05:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

Jun 08, 2014, 05:39 AM Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014, 05:59 AM by DD_Bwest
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/08/the-last-guardian-cancelled

there we go guys,  hopes and dreams dashed..

DD_Bwest

This is a phony leak, from sony themselves to through everyone off,   they are pissed about TLOU being out of the bag, so they are gonna make everyone think TLG is done, and then BOOM "oh ya one more thing"

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Riderz1337

Are you fudgy kidding me right now. Eight years and after all that we didn't even get to see a fudgy playable demo. Man fudge this shame I swear Sony you iced up real bad. Eight years and you NOW fudgy CANCEL IT OYUASIODGNMD;KLHD,SGAFasdFhmbhnf fudge yij tsdgf

WHAT THE fudge

DD_Bwest

what the fudge have ICO been doing for 8 fudgy years if this shame is canned now.. 

Riderz1337

What the hell Shu how can you do this. Eight god dang years and it gets cancelled. You should have iced forced those people at Team Ico to release the dang game. Eight years dev time and they cancel it. I'm sorry but fire all those people over there cause they didn't release shame on the PS3 so I don't even give a fudge anymore.

Jesus I am so pissed right now.

Riderz1337

PlayStation Software Product Development Head for Sony Worldwide Studios America.

DD_Bwest

DD_Bwest

Riderz1337

I still don't know man. I fudgy don't know who to believe. I want Shuhei to come out and say it's not cancelled.

Riderz1337

So this is trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter...

DD_Bwest

well tht gaf thread i think is one of my favorite for the year lol   IGN is close to becoming a banned source..

Riderz1337

It was retweeted by the official PlayStation Twitter