Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM Last Edit: Feb 16, 2016, 12:42 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Fixing that was a pain...

Do we have a street fight 5 thread yet? I searched but didn't see one on the first page.

Legend

Aura7541

darkknightkryta

Fixing that was a pain...

Do we have a street fight 5 thread yet? I searched but didn't see one on the first page.
We have the announcement thread, and ethomaz made an updated thread of some kind on the new features.  

They managed to get the dragon on Chun Li's outfit.  Nice.

Now go on PSN you woman ;o  I have to kick your dog in Ultra.

Mmm_fish_tacos

We have the announcement thread, and ethomaz made an updated thread of some kind on the new features.  

They managed to get the dragon on Chun Li's outfit.  Nice.

Now go on PSN you woman ;o  I have to kick your dog in Ultra.
Lol. I can't right now. I'm about to run and get my wife some food. But i'll have the weekend free and I took monday off for e3
Spoiler for Hidden:
f work

darkknightkryta

Jun 12, 2015, 11:06 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2015, 11:08 PM by darkknightkryta
Lol. I can't right now. I'm about to run and get my wife some food. But i'll have the weekend free and I took monday off for e3
Spoiler for Hidden:
f work

Yeah, fudge the man.

Found it: E3 2015: Street Fighter V Systems Trailer and hands-on impressions

From GAF.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfrSKt5b-50 (Watch in 60FPS)Embargo is up. Previews incomingCombofiend's breakdown of the Variable SystemQuote
The V-System consists of three variable mechanics all built around the new V-Gauge, which primarily builds as your character takes damage. The three mechanics are: V-Skill, V-Trigger and V-Reversal.  V-Skill V-Skills are unique skills per character that can be accessed at any time by pressing medium punch and medium kick together. These skills do not require use of the V-Gauge and have different uses per character (e.g. mobility, offensive, defensive). V-Skills are rather important in battle as they may help a character in an area they're weak at or help to fill up the V-Gauge quicker. Learning how to properly and efficiently use each character's V-Skill will be key in winning matches. V-Trigger  V-Triggers are unique abilities per character that can only be activated once the V-Gauge is full, by pressing heavy punch and heavy kick together. V-Triggers, much like Ultras in Street Fighter IV, are a way for your character to turn the tide of battle. That, however, is where the similarities end. Activating the V-Trigger, which allows access to a character's full potential, is merely step one. It is completely up to the player to properly utilize the benefits received from the V-Trigger to change the course of the match. As V-Triggers add quite a bit of depth to each character, mastering their use will be paramount to victory. V-Reversals V-Reversals take up one stock of V-Gauge, and allow a player to counter the attack of the opponent while blocking, thus creating some breathing room. They are similar to "Alpha counters" from the Street Fighter Alpha series, but this time not every counter results in a universal effect; some push the opponent back, some knock them down and some switch sides. Players should explore each character to see how their V-Reversals function.
Previews:DTOID - 'My first three hours with Street Fighter V were immensely satisfying'SRK - 'Going Hands-On with Street Fighter V: Versatility Has Its (V-)Benefits'IGN - 'E3 2015: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STREET FIGHTER 5'VideoGamerTV - 'Street Fighter 5 New PS4 Gameplay Impressions (1080p, 60fps): Ryu, Chun-Li, M Bison, Nash'Gamespot - 'Street Fighter 5: Your Expert Guide to What's New'EGM now - 'Street Fighter V may not look hugely different at first, but its gameplay sure is'
@Legend is it possible to merge threads?  Supposing  @Rise Kujikawa wants it merged.

Legend

@Legend is it possible to merge threads?  Supposing  @Rise Kujikawa wants it merged.
But of course it's possible, assuming @Bringer of Rain wants it.

Raven

So they have an EX Meter, a V-Trigger Meter, and a ... Revenge Meter? Critical Arts Meter?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do it. Add people to op too.

So they have an EX Meter, a V-Trigger Meter, and a ... Revenge Meter? Critical Arts Meter?
Ex is gone. I think it's just the v meter now and everything runs off that?

Raven

Do it. Add people to op too.
Ex is gone. I think it's just the v meter now and everything runs off that?
...dude. The very first picture shows an EX Meter beneath the V-Trigger Meter.

Mmm_fish_tacos

...dude. The very first picture shows an EX Meter beneath the V-Trigger Meter.
oh sorry that was the focus moves. So ex and V

Raven

oh sorry that was the focus moves. So ex and V
Are you on drugs? You've been a bit... off, lately.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Are you on drugs? You've been a bit... off, lately.
Yeah, I need to not post at work this was just an odd mistake. I remembered they talked about taking something out of the game and i thought that was it. then i remembered. Plus i'm just worn down, between working mad hours then having to come home and do everything because my wife can't. So it's a bit sucky right now.

Raven

Yeah, I need to not post at work this was just an odd mistake. I remembered they talked about taking something out of the game and i thought that was it. then i remembered. Plus i'm just worn down, between working mad hours then having to come home and do everything because my wife can't. So it's a bit sucky right now.
Is she a cripple?

Go Up