Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

The costumes are so on point. They make me laugh.

Raven

Schoolgirl Juri...

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

ethomaz

DerNebel

Lol, of course there's another Chun-Li costume in there.

darkknightkryta

Apr 22, 2017, 01:41 AM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 01:43 AM by darkknightkryta
@Raven,@tacos eleague starts in a half hour

Raven

Apr 22, 2017, 02:15 AM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 02:29 AM by Raven
@Raven,@tacos eleague starts in a half hour

Wow. Justin Wong and Julio eliminated in 21st place. Infiltration and GamerBee in 17th.

darkknightkryta

Wow. Justin Wong and Julio eliminated in 21st place. Infiltration and GamerBee in 17th.
My niece wanted to watch Alvin and the Chimpmunks, what happened?

Raven

Eita taunted the crowd by mock-cheering "USA". Then PR Balrog kicked his dog. Diago just swept Snake Eyez.

darkknightkryta

Eita taunted the crowd by mock-cheering "USA". Then PR Balrog kicked his dog. Diago just swept Snake Eyez.
Well, serves him right.  Thouh I wonder if TBS asked him to do that.  Just saw Daio win.  How did Justin and Julio get eliminated?

Raven

Well, serves him right.  Thouh I wonder if TBS asked him to do that.  Just saw Daio win.  How did Justin and Julio get eliminated?
No idea. Julio was already eliminated from the earlier group. I didn't see what happened to any of those guys. I jumped on when PR was taking on Eita. By the way, you know Twitch is streaming this, right?

darkknightkryta

No idea. Julio was already eliminated from the earlier group. I didn't see what happened to any of those guys. I jumped on when PR was taking on Eita. By the way, you know Twitch is streaming this, right?
That doesn't matter.  The full stream is on TBS, which I'm watching.  Alex Valle is on commentary.  That's nice.  I miss TBS being in Canada, the affiliate turned into  Peachtree T.V.

darkknightkryta

That V-trigger for Balrog is too much.

darkknightkryta

Daigo should have switched to Ryu.

darkknightkryta

Go Up