I'm assuming this is Gllty, their facial features are too similar:

Plus that shows up when searching.
YO! GLLTY!

darkknightkryta

Or maybe Momochi married "him".  :P
You never know with the FGC

Raven

You never know with the FGC
I had read someone talking about how "women like Ricki were paving the way for women in e-sports". I'm pretty sure there needs to be an asterisk pointing out that Ricki used to be 'Richard'. I'm all for people living their life but when you start trying to use people like Ricki to push some social/political agenda, you can't just simply overlook shame like that.

darkknightkryta

Those footsies.

I had read someone talking about how "women like Ricki were paving the way for women in e-sports". I'm pretty sure there needs to be an asterisk pointing out that Ricki used to be 'Richard'. I'm all for people living their life but when you start trying to use people like Ricki to push some social/political agenda, you can't just simply overlook shame like that.
Especially when you consider the sucker Rcki used to be.

Raven

Those footsies.
Especially when you consider the sucker Rcki used to be.
I didn't pay much attention to the FGC competitive scene until a few years ago. So Ricki was a sucker, huh?

darkknightkryta

I didn't pay much attention to the FGC competitive scene until a few years ago. So Ricki was a sucker, huh?
I think he called himself, or they called him, "Fabulous Ricki" or something to that extent.  I just remember he went to one Battle Circuit (I'm assuming he goes to the other coast weekly) and he was so flamboyant.  Plus one Evo I remember him just crouching and pressing hard punch and being all around cheap with Rufus.  It was so scrubby, but also insulting like "You're not worthy of me so I'm gonna crouch hp".  Now he's all "I'm an introverted girl now".  Like really?  What happened that made you do this 180?  

Raven

I think he called himself, or they called him, "Fabulous Ricki" or something to that extent.  I just remember he went to one Battle Circuit (I'm assuming he goes to the other coast weekly) and he was so flamboyant.  Plus one Evo I remember him just crouching and pressing hard punch and being all around cheap with Rufus.  It was so scrubby, but also insulting like "You're not worthy of me so I'm gonna crouch hp".  Now he's all "I'm an introverted girl now".  Like really?  What happened that made you do this 180?  
Got drunk one night. Got treated like a cheap hoe by some guy. Started liking men but also wanted to wear a dress.

darkknightkryta

Got drunk one night. Got treated like a cheap hoe by some guy. Started liking men but also wanted to wear a dress.
I guess.  

I don't know who's gonna win.  Akuma's HP is too low and Chun isn't actually bad.

Do people who complain about no footies in SF 5 not play the game or something?  It's only been footsies tonight.

Raven

I guess.  

I don't know who's gonna win.  Akuma's HP is too low and Chun isn't actually bad.

Do people who complain about no footies in SF 5 not play the game or something?  It's only been footsies tonight.
The funny thing is you have people who baby that it's all footsies and no cool action. Then you have people who claim it has no footsies and is mindless. Which is it?

darkknightkryta

Mar 30, 2017, 02:43 AM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2017, 02:46 AM by darkknightkryta
Whelp Justin's instant win tactic actually worked this time.

The funny thing is you have people who baby that it's all footsies and no cool action. Then you have people who claim it has no footsies and is mindless. Which is it?
They're trying to revive Ultra here in Toronto cause there's no footsies in SF5.  SF5 is also too easy...  after complaining that they're losing to scrubs....

Thought Mov would win.  

Raven

Tokido runs his mouth about Group A being garbage.

Gootecks 0-7
K-Brad 1-6
Tokido himself loses more than he wins.

darkknightkryta

Tokido runs his mouth about Group A being garbage.

Gootecks 0-7
K-Brad 1-6
Tokido himself loses more than he wins.
This group wasn't special.  Group A was more skilled.  Yesterday's group was insane.  Still feel the tie breaker rules were dumb.  Valle should have went through, Justin shouldn't have.

Raven

This group wasn't special.  Group A was more skilled.  Yesterday's group was insane.  Still feel the tie breaker rules were dumb.  Valle should have went through, Justin shouldn't have.
I think tomorrow is going to be way more interesting than today was.

darkknightkryta

I think tomorrow is going to be way more interesting than today was.
Yeah.  I have my eyes on Bonchan... is what I wanted to say.  Didn't realize he wasn't in.  You're right next group is gonna be weird.  Knuckledu will win, not sure about second.

Go Up