The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I thought we were all the same type of fanboys  :o
Uncharted 4 was meh.

Fight me.

Dr. Pezus

Uncharted 4 was meh.

Fight me.
VizionEck is meh, son!

8)

nnodley

Are you saying I dont have one ;o? l0l

Well technically I guess I dont since I dont waste my money on parties/clubs or junk food.

I grow my own food and mostly spend talking to my wife on the phone after work if I dont play games or work out :p. Once she comes over to the US though, I'll go out more often (with her of course) - planning to travel around to vacation spots.

Its great because I dont have to "live by paycheck to paycheck" or worry about not having enough money. Saved a lot of cash , still surprised how much people waste in a "social" life in this country, very different from India.
I'm with you on that.  I don't go out much either or if at all besides working out, and then I play games, and do freelance and developing my game.  If all goes to plan I will never have to worry about money if I play it right.  Plus I live in 1 of the cheapest place to live in the US, Indiana, so I shouldn't waste a ton on rent, etc.   I like it this way honestly because I do go out with family and friends every once in a while.

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/devil-may-cry-director-new-game/

So the director of Devil May Cry 2, 3, and 4 says he's sorry for not announcing anything at E3 but that his project, which he announced he was working on at the beginning of the year, is going smoothly. There have been rumors that Devil May Cry 5 is happening as the voice actor for Nero from DMC4 posted a picture of him and the voice actor for Dante from DMC3 and DMC4 in motion capture suits together. Then not long after the picture was taken down. This runs alongside a number of other uncredited rumors. Including that Sony made a deal with Capcom for an exclusive title that will be releasing sometime next year. A rumor separate from the Monster Hunter rumors.

BasilZero

So the director of Devil May Cry 2, 3, and 4 says he's sorry for not announcing anything at E3 but that his project, which he announced he was working on at the beginning of the year, is going smoothly. There have been rumors that Devil May Cry 5 is happening as the voice actor for Nero from DMC4 posted a picture of him and the voice actor for Dante from DMC3 and DMC4 in motion capture suits together. Then not long after the picture was taken down. This runs alongside a number of other uncredited rumors. Including that Sony made a deal with Capcom for an exclusive title that will be releasing sometime next year. A rumor separate from the Monster Hunter rumors.
Would love to see another DMC!

darkknightkryta

other than Dead Rising, I think SF 5 and RE7 are the only new games Capcom has released this gen.

Legend

VizionEck is meh, son!

8)
I thought we were posting controversial things.

Raven

other than Dead Rising, I think SF 5 and RE7 are the only new games Capcom has released this gen.
There's some speculation that if DMC5 is happening and is indeed a PS4 exclusive, it may be because Deep Down might not be happening (sounds silly to say at this point) and this was Capcom's way of making good on it. I mean, it's not like they have the money to pay Sony compensation like Rockstar probably did for The Agent.

Dr. Pezus

I thought we were posting controversial things.
I thought that was controversial :O

There's some speculation that if DMC5 is happening and is indeed a PS4 exclusive, it may be because Deep Down might not be happening (sounds silly to say at this point) and this was Capcom's way of making good on it. I mean, it's not like they have the money to pay Sony compensation like Rockstar probably did for The Agent.
Lol Deep Down is so dead

Raven

I thought that was controversial :O
Lol Deep Down is so dead
Haha yeah. That's why I said it sounds silly to even speculate at this point about its existence. It's been two years since we heard anything about that project and the last thing that was said about it was that it had become very different from what had been shown. The only sign of life is the fact that Capcom trademarked the name again earlier this year, around February I think, but no news came of it. I mean, incredibly small chance something comes up at TGS this year but people said the same thing last year when they renewed the trademark then.

Aura7541

Haha yeah. That's why I said it sounds silly to even speculate at this point about its existence. It's been two years since we heard anything about that project and the last thing that was said about it was that it had become very different from what had been shown. The only sign of life is the fact that Capcom trademarked the name again earlier this year, around February I think, but no news came of it. I mean, incredibly small chance something comes up at TGS this year but people said the same thing last year when they renewed the trademark then.
I knew it was dead when I heard that Capcom had major problems with the Panta Rhei engine.

Dr. Pezus

Loving this trend of "extended demos" these days

DerNebel

dang, my urge to just pick up a Switch is rising... I think I hate being less financially dependent. :D

Xevross

dang, my urge to just pick up a Switch is rising... I think I hate being less financially dependent. :D
How horrible that must be for you

BasilZero

Me too on wanting the Switch at least lol

Seeing trailers for Super Mario Odyssey is triggering me to buy it this year.

But I'mma wait till next year to buy it.

Go Up