Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

N.O Saints @ Minnesota Vikings
You watch American football?

Xevross

You watch American football?
Occasionally. It's a brilliant sport to watch.

Legend

It's really cold atm at 6 AM but the temp is only going to drop during the day. Fun!

Fun fact. One time I put a bunch of pancakes on q friend's car and they froze to it.

Legend

Fun fact about living in Colorado.

Cereal doesn't go bad.

The air hardly ever gets humid so we can just leave open bags of cereal on the counter for months without thinking about it.

Xevross

I just watched transformers the last knight. Wowzas that's an awful film. I only enjoyed myself because I watched it with friends and we were taking the piss out of it the entire time

the-pi-guy

I just watched transformers the last knight. Wowzas that's an awful film. I only enjoyed myself because I watched it with friends and we were taking the piss out of it the entire time
So what you're saying is it was enjoyable.  

Legend

I enjoyed moments but it felt like each scene was a unique short. No flow.

the-pi-guy

This next year and a half is going to be something. 
Quantum mechanics,electricity and magnetism, compilers, graphics, algorithms, and a few other big classes.
Probably the most challenging classes of my entire life in the next year.

I'm going to do a math research of some sort, either an internship or a research project in CS, and a research project in physics. 
Just one of these, by itself is huge.  I have to do all 3 myself this next year.

Here we go...

On another note, I'm trying to get my brothers to work with me on a game.  My older brother is actually pretty decent at art, so if he helps, maybe we could actually make something decent...
We will see.

Hmm, what's up with the sunny face on my picture?

Legend

You won the most recent raffle so you get a sunny face.

the-pi-guy

You won the most recent raffle so you get a sunny face.
Neat.

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

I feel like University professors are more honest about when they don't know something.  

Go Up