March PS+ Games! - 4 games for PS4

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 03, 2015, 07:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Mar 03, 2015, 07:24 PM Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 07:33 PM by Pezus

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/03/ps-plus-free-games-for-march-2015/

Dr. Pezus

Oh man, I wanted Valiant HEarts, Oddworld and OlliOlli 2 all along! Hope they are PS4 and/or Vita

Rorono

4 ps4 games

Olliolli2 is cross buy
as well as Counterspy

Dr. Pezus

Cross-Buy: Counter Spy and OlliOlli2
PS4: Valiant Hearts and Oddworld New & Tasty
PS3: Papo & Yo and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Amazing!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

dang. Sony trying to make us forget about ps+ drive club.

kitler53

i wanted to try valient hearts so i'm happy about that.

counterspy was kind of bad.  i only gave it an hour but i didn't want to come back.

no interest in olliolli2,.. just not my bag.

oddword,.. might give it a shot.  i tried one on ps3 and hated it but each oddworld game seems quite different so maybe this one.  this one is more of a platformer right?  platformer is up my alley.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Dr. Pezus

i wanted to try valient hearts so i'm happy about that.

counterspy was kind of bad.  i only gave it an hour but i didn't want to come back.

no interest in olliolli2,.. just not my bag.

oddword,.. might give it a shot.  i tried one on ps3 and hated it but each oddworld game seems quite different so maybe this one.  this one is more of a platformer right?  platformer is up my alley.
OlliOlli is like 2D Tony Hawk!

This is the remake of the original Oddworld game. It was amazing back then, the remake probably is as well (84 on Meta!). Yeah it's kind of a puzzle/platformer, very fun mechanics and inventive.
Did you play the 3rd person adventure game/shooter?

Dr. Pezus

No helldivers?
We knew that when they told us about the 8 weeks of deals where Helldivers was 10% off for PSPlussers

Legend

We knew that when they told us about the 8 weeks of deals where Helldivers was 10% off for PSPlussers

I was still holding out hope...

kitler53

OlliOlli is like 2D Tony Hawk!

This is the remake of the original Oddworld game. It was amazing back then, the remake probably is as well (84 on Meta!). Yeah it's kind of a puzzle/platformer, very fun mechanics and inventive.
Did you play the 3rd person adventure game/shooter?

i don't like tony hawk so take that.

the 3rd person adventure game/shooter was the one i played and didn't like.   2D puzzle/platformer sounds much more appealing to me.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

i don't like tony hawk so take that.

the 3rd person adventure game/shooter was the one i played and didn't like.   2D puzzle/platformer sounds much more appealing to me.
It's been like 15 years since I played Oddworld. I look forward to playing it again :P

Xevross